Wrong

"When are those brats getting here? I've grown bored," Lucas snapped, obviously bored of fighting with Migael and Damon.

"Right here Lucas," Claude said.

"Miss us much Lucas?" Clyde said, smiling.

My eyes widened as I realized they were already sitting in the two remaining chairs, even though I hadn't seen them enter.

"What are you people ?" I stuttered, my eyes wandering from one boy to the next.

"Haven't you told her anything?" Damon asked, turning to the twins.

"We've informed her of what we are," Claude said.

"She didn't seem to understand though," Clyde said, shrugging.

"Sheesh, you don't know anything do you?" Migael said, turning to me.

"I-I do," I replied, my voice shaking.

"Oh look at the poor thing. It's terrified witless. I just love it when she squirms. Makes me hungry," Lucas said, licking his lips.

I bit my lip and took a step back.

"Enough you two. She has every right to want to know what's going on," Axsel said, sitting up straight, his gold eyes piercing.

"Are you sure it's safe to tell her?" Damon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We told the others did we not?" Axsel replied.

"Others?" I asked.

The vampires turned to me, all of their eyes golden and dangerous looking.

"That doesn't concern you," Axsel said.

"It does. There are others like...me. Others you've taken, aren't there?" I questioned, my eyes darting from one person to the next.

"Looks like your loyal little servant is beginning to see your weak judgement," Lucas purred.

"Hold your tongue," Axsel snapped.

"I'm right aren't I? There are others," I said.

Axsels' eyes snapped back to me.

"I told you it doesn't concern you. End of discussion," Axsel said, narrowing his eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something, when Axsel suddenly blurred, appearing before me so I quickly I stumbled back.

"End of discussion," he said forcefully, gripping my arm,"Understand?"

My eyes widened as his grip tightened and his eyes glinted harshly.

"Understand?"

"I-I understand," I whispered, averting my eyes.

His grip loosened and he walked back to his seat, settling in comfortably.

"Do you still want answers?" Axsel asked, watching me.

I looked up surprised by his question.

"Choose wisely my princess," Lucas said.

"Pick carefully little rose," Migael said.

"I still disagree with this. But it is up to you Little girl," Damon said, propping his head up with his elbow.

"Tread carefully Miss," Clyde said.

"I strongly disagree with this Miss," Claude said.

Every eye was on me, waiting for my decision.

"Decide now," Axsel said.

I bit my lip and took a step forward, my mouth dry.

"I want answers."

Axsel nodded once, a solemn look on his face.

"If that is what you wish, then so be it."