Impossible Thoughts

I barely had time to react before hands grabbed me from behind and pulled me closer.

I squirmed as a hand wrapped around my wrist and another gently curled around my throat, the persons arm pinning my other arm to my side.

"What a naughty girl you have been," the person said, his tongue lashing out and licking the right side of my neck.

I shivered and squirmed, tugging at his grip.

But it was iron and his hands refused to move.

"You have such...a lovely scent. Yet...it seems to marred by an ugly smell," the stranger said, the grip on my wrist tightening,"Perhaps I should rid you of that smell."

He leaned towards the crook of my neck and I felt his fangs graze my skin.

"No!" I yelped, remembering the boy from yesterday and what he had done to me.

"Relax sweetheart. This will go so much smoother if you stop squirming," the stranger hissed.

I shivered again as he leaned closer, his fangs pricking my skin; not enough to draw blood but enough to spook me.

His grip suddenly disappeared as he was yanked back.

I gasped and fell to the ground, shaking pitifully.

"She's mine," the stranger hissed, crumpled against the wall opposite me.

"Funny. I thought I already claimed her."

I looked up and saw the boy from earlier, the one with gold eyes.

"A little bite doesn't mean anything," the stranger hissed, standing up.

I stared at him, captivated by his blonde hair and tanned skin. He was lean, but not as well muscled as the boy.

His eyes wandered to me and he grinned widely, showing off sharp canines.

His eyes were the same gold as the boy's, yet seemed to hold more mischief.

"It means I claimed her Lucas. She's mine." The boy before me growled.

"You can share can't you? She looks so delicious. I just couldn't help myself," Lucas said, his tongue snaking out as he stared at me.

I shuddered and hugged myself tighter.

"I think you've forgotten the meaning of 'claimed'. She's mine and only mine. I see a single bite on her that I didn't do, I will have your head on a stake," the boy snarled.

Lucas laughed, watching me.

"Your master does seem to like making empty threats," Lucas said, his eyes never leaving me.

"He's not my master," I whispered, my eyes meeting Lucas'.

"Oh? Hear that Axsel? She's not yours," Lucas said, his eyes shifting over to the boy before me.

"Leave Lucas," Axsel said, his figure menacing.

"Oh Axsel...you never did like to share," Lucas sighed, his eyes wandering back to me as he winked,"But don't worry sweetheart. I'll make you mine soon enough. Can't let the big bad wolf here have all the fun now can we?"

He turned on his heel, heading in the direction I had been heading, humming to himself as he stuffed his hands in his jean pockets.

Axsel watched him go, his golden eyes never once leaving Lucas' back.

He waited until Lucas disappeared around a corner before he knelt before me.

I stared at the ground and muttered,"Thank you."

"You disobeyed me," Axsel said, his voice smooth and somewhat comforting. He used his forefinger and thumb to pull my chin upwards so I was looking at him.

"I-I I-m so-rr-"

"I don't want to hear it," he said, cutting me off,"If you ever-ever- disobey me again, you will be punished."

I shivered as he let go, standing up.

"Breakfast is passed. You missed it because you were being foolish. Now get back to your room and get dressed. Enough of your foolishness."

And with that, he turned on his heel and stalked away.