Empathy For The Devil

I gently shut my room door behind me, my heart still beating heavily.

I glanced around the room taking  in the ancient dressing table, the long mirror, the huge cupboard set in the wall and the four poster bed, the emptiness almost scaring me.

I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, hundreds of thoughts swirling through my head.

"You really let him push you around like that?" A voice asked.

I sucked in a breath, looking in the direction of the voice.

A handsome boy with brown hair stood leaning against the wall next to the dresser, his arms crossed over his chest casually.

A boy who had not been there a few seconds ago.

He looked at me, his eyes gold like Axsels' and Lucas'.

I stood up abruptly, my eyes wide.

How many of these guys are there?

"Who are you? How did you get here?" I asked, gulping.

The boy smirked, his eyes slowly sweeping over me.

"I'm Migael. And as for how I got here...I live here. That's the question I should be asking you," Migael smirked.

He pushed off the wall, taking a step towards me.

I panicked and took a step back, forgetting about the bed, and tripping.

I fell with a muffled cry and in a blur Migael stood at the edge of the bed, looking over me. His eyes glittered cruelly, a somewhat empty gold.

"I can see why Axsel chose you. Your scent is wonderful," he said, narrowing his eyes,"But I can see he's already claimed you. A pity. You look absolutely...delicious."

I tried to sit up, but he pinned my shoulders down, baring his teeth.

His canines stood out, insanely sharp.

"He may have claimed you for now...but I will make you mine," he hissed.

"Get off!" I yelled, kicking out and pushing at him.

He smirked as if my efforts meant nothing, but stood up, stepping back.

I sat up, breathing heavily and edged away from him.

"Stay away from me," I choked, tears welling up in my eyes.

He laughed at my tears and stepped back.

"Oh you poor girl. You're like a little rose, caught in a storm. Very soon your petals will fall off," he laughed, grinning.

"And you'll die."