1

-Black Blooded Prince-

    A cold chill travels up my spine from the sound of his emotionless voice. I heard sounds, but they didn't process into words.

    "I'm sorry, what?" I ask, almost shaking.

    The voice again. This time, I catch the words, though it takes me a moment. "I said, 'I messed up', Kyoya."

    "What did you do?" I dare to ask.

    "It's funny," he starts, laughing emptily. "Her blood wasn't even pure. It was a light grey colour. I wonder what she did."

----

    "Welcome~!"

    We - myself, Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Honey, and Mori - get in position in front of the large double doors that exit to a main hall. The doors slide open and a barrage of rose petals flutter towards our new guest.

    Rather than the crowd of squealing girls, we are faced with a small and ragged boy.

    "Sorry," he speaks up. "Wrong room."

    I stand, taking a few steps closer to take his hands within mine.
"Nonsense, come in and relax. I don't think I've seen you before. Tell me your name."

    Before he can speak, Kyoya does so for him. "Fujioka Haruhi, isn't it? The honour student?"

    Fujioka nods, removing his hands from mine. "Listen, I was just looking for someplace to study so if you don't mind-"

    Hikaru looks around and shrugs. Kaoru speaks. "No one's here. Come take a seat someplace."

    "Kaoru and I are in your class so maybe we could help you out."

    Kyoya leads Haruhi over to a table near a large window. Haruhi takes out his books and some other materials he needs to study as the twins take a seat on either side of him.

    "An honour student, huh? That's so cool!" Honey-senpai walks over to the trio, a childish bounce in his step. Mori-senpai and I follow, also interested in this new student.

    Haruhi stares at his paper for a moment and shakes his head. "Listen, I'll just go someplace else to work. Sorry."

    The twins put their hands on the new kid's shoulders, "Nope," they say. I stride over to the first years and sit in a chair across from the boy.

     "What's got you in such a hurry to leave, hmm?" I tilt my head and narrow my eyes, every movement with purpose. I let my lips slide into a seductive half-smile. "Is someone a little flustered?"

    Kyoya shoots me a look that I catch from my peripheral. One saying, don't. But I never listen.

    "We don't get too many guys to visit us," I say, leaning forward. "Could it be that you're... gay?"

    The twins roll their eyes, but then stop midway through. They look at Haruhi in unison and small smiles spread across their face. They quickly assume their normal forbidden brotherly love positions and hold each other closely.

    "It seems we're not alone after all!" Kaoru exclaims. Hikaru tilts Kaoru's chin up with his fingertips.

    "We'll have to do everything we can to make Mr. Fujioka comfortable here," he says, quiet, and with an overly dramatic tone.

    Now free from the twins' grasp, Haruhi stands up, all of his schoolwork in his arms. "I'm not gay."

    The Hitachiin's and I follow Haruhi as he makes his way towards the main entrance. I grab him by the waist before he gets out of my reach and pull him close. "If you ever change your mind, you know where to find me," I say.

    It all happened so fast that I didn't even know what it was until afterwards.

    Glass shatters on the ground, as Haruhi holds onto a once occupied podium to keep his balance. A blanket of silence suffocates the room and all of the members, including myself, stare in his direction. What were we staring at?

    Eighty-thousand dollars sprawled alone the floor.

    He finally realises what he's done and quickly looks from the mess of blue and white China to all of us collectively.

    "Aw, man," Kaoru whines. "Now you've done it, commoner. We were going to feature that renaissance vase in the upcoming school auction."

    Hikaru mimics Kaoru's slumped pose. "The bidding on that vase was supposed to start at around $80,000."

    Fujioka's jaw dropped in disbelief. After a moment of him calculating on his fingers, he whips his head up to us and says shakily, "I'm going to have to pay you back, aren't I?"

    Hikaru and Kaoru look at each other and then back at him. "With what money?" They question in unison.

    Haruhi panics for a moment as I place my royal ass upon my throne. "Now, there's a saying you might have heard of, Mr. Fujioka." I cross my legs and point at him with my index finger. "When in Rome, do as the Roman's do."

    Honey tries to chime in. "Does that mean-"

    "That means you'll have to work with us as our little servant!" I smile slyly. "From now on, your job is to be our little piggy. I look forward to working with you."

    Haruhi let out a sigh of desperation and then gave up. He knows there's no way out of it. Perhaps I've found myself a new helper.

---------