This ladies and gentlemen is Not The American Average ;)

CHWCK OUT MY NEWEST FANFIC "YOU HAD ME AT HELLO" (CALUM HOOD FANFIC)

_______________

Recap:

"Shit... i shouldn't have said that huh??" I shook my head, and he took off running down the street and up into our drive way

"GET THE FUCK BACK HERE DANNY!!!! I'M GOING TO FUCKIN KILL YOU!!!"

Ben's POV: I ran down the street and cut through our lawn. I threw the door open but Danny wasn't anywhere around me.

"Damn it...."

I walked into the living room to find the rest of the guys laying all over the couches.

"Did you guys see Danny run in?"

They all shook their heads except for James. Instead he said ,

"No but we heard you got a boner for some girl down the street."

They all started laughing and i just raised my middle finger at them.

"Aww Ben You know were just kidding, the girls probably really hot anyways."

I just nodded. "Yeah well she's coming over tonight with a few of her friends."

James' eyes lit up after i said that. "Are her friends hot!!??"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You're a fuckin creep. You know that? and well one of her friends a dude and the other...well all i know is that she has blond hair."

He let his head drop back on the couch, and surprise surprise Danny shows up. He handed me a can of monster.

"Thanks, but you're still not off the hook."he rolled his eyes and took a sip out of his own can.

Ellies POV:

Holy shit ballz!!!!! I just got invited to a barbecue  by Ben Freakin Bruce!! How the hell did that even happen!?

"Ellie? Are you okay?"

I blinked a few times and i could see Autumn's blond hair swishing in front of me.

"Yeah i'm fine. I'm just trying to take everything in right now cause this is freakin insane!!!"

She giggled and nodded at the same time.

"But this barbecue thing should be pretty fun cause i mean we're going to be hanging out with the guys from ASKING FREAKIN ALEXANDRIA!!!!!"

We started laughing, but in reality my tummy is exploding with butterflies and I'm nervous as fudge!.

I looked over at Autumn's brother, Jared. He was giving us a 'WTF??' face. I smiled at him and said, "You're going with us. You know that right?"

He fell back on the grass. "UHHHHH!!!!! Do I have to!?"

"YEAH YOU DO!!!" Autumn and i fell back together laughing cause we said it at the same time. Wow we are so immature. Hey they say it's good to keep your inner child alive!

Autumn stopped laughing at she looked at me seriously.

"Ellie what time is it?"

I pulled my phone from my pocket. "Ummm It's Three Thirty."

She stood and took a hold of my arm. She dragged me into my house with her hair flying in my face.She pulled me up the stairs and i almost tripped and ate it. I swear this girl is going to pull my arm out of its socket.