Ben Bruce is my Neighbor!?! (Asking Alexandria Love story)

• Dedicated to Those who love Asking Alexandria and rock music <3

CHECK OUT MY NEWEST FANFIC "YOU HAD ME AT HELLO" (CALU HOOD FANFIC)

_________________

Chapter 1: Ellie Meets a Rocker; Ben meets a Pretty Punk

Ben's POV:

I can't believe i havn't killed Danny yet. He's been bitching about how hot California is for the last half hour!

"I don't think i like California...."

I rolled my eyes. "And why is that?"

"IT'S SO FUCKING HOT!!!!"

"Well no shit Danny! It's the summer!!" I'm seriously going to strangle him if he does not shut up. He didn't say anything after i yelled at him. It's quite funny actually. I thouhgt he would've kept bitching or some shit. Uhh but he's right it's fuckin hot. I wish i didn't wear this stupid sweatshirt now. We kept walking in silence towards our new house - and in case you were wondering we were walking from some store called Target to get some Monster and Rockstar- but then i heard someone singing. It was obviously a girl because the voice was at a high pitch. We got a little closer and i stopped right in front of her lawn. I pulled on Danny's arm to stop him from walking on and only he would yell something out right away.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU-"

"SHHHHHH!!!!...."

 Damn when does he shut up? There she was. Sitting on the grass strumming an acoustic guitar singing "The Only Exception" by Paramore. She had a voice of an angel- no it was better then an angel's voice. She was beautiful (and for the record i usually don't call girls beautiful).She had this long black wavy hair that just fell over her shoulders in a perfect way that framed her face. She had two piercings. She had one on her lower lip and the small ring hugged it perfectly. The other piercing was on her nose, and it made her look so adorable. She looked up at me as she sang. Her eyes.... Oh God her eyes made my knees weak. They were big and bright green. She finished singing with her eyes closed,and she was barely even touching the strings of the guitar anymore. It looked like it took her no effort to sing and strum the guitar. When she was done she looked around at her friends.They seemed speechless at her voice.She smiled and said a few things to them -I couldn't quite hear what she was saying-  then she looked back up at me and Danny.She stood up, took a few small steps towards us, held out her hand and introduced herself.

"Hey! I'm Ellie Jaygers!" Her voice made my stomach tickle from bursting butterflies. i shook her hand and did what any "gentlman" would do -No i didn't kiss her hand- I introduced myself, and Danny.

"I'm Ben and this is Danny." Her eyes seemed to brighten up a little bit after i said that. I watched  her as she played with her hair. She tucked a piece behind her ear and i could see that she had some plugs to. She is so adorable and I'm saying that because she's like the girliest punk i'd ever seen. She was weraing white ripped up shorts with a Black Veil Brides tank top. She also wasn't wearing shoes and i could see the tattoos on her feet and ankle. Her ankle had three little humming birds and on her right foot there was some music notes and on her left foot there was....well i think it was a sugarcandy skull. Like the one you see and hear about for that mexican holiday....i think it's the day of the dead.

I looked back up at her, and she was just staring at me. She looked a little bit awkward and of course she would because i was the one making thigs awkward. Wow so far I'm blowing my chance with her.

"Oh umm....sorry umm well we stopped to ask if you and your friends wanted to come to our place tonight for a swim and a Barbeque. So you wanna come?"

"WE WERE- OW! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR ASSHOLE!?"

uhh Now Danny is blowing this for me! I had elbowed him in the stomach as hard as i could to get him to shut the fuck up.He was going to kill me for that. I chuckled at my thoughts. He was rubbing his stomach now from the blow. I couldn't help but laughing at him. I looked back down at Ellie.She had her eybrows raised and her arms were folded across her chest. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.