I'm married to a man-whore - Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Normal POV

Days past so fast, I didn’t go out that much anymore if I would go out I have to be with Luis, I didn’t see much of Pedro anymore I tried my best to avoid him.

I met with Luis family, he has such a wonderful family I wish I had one like that, he didn’t seem happy to be with his family. We spent three days there, they treated me very well and they loved me.

We went back to Luis hometown to our new house, it had three rooms and beautiful kitchen, I definitely don’t want to share a room with Luis even though we are married, he took one room and I took the other.

Here I was in my room getting ready for the first day of school, I pretty nervous because in my previous school I was one of the popular people in school and what if here I become the looser? I put on my wedding ring, I really don’t know why I wear it but I just do. I ran downstairs where Luis was pulling on his jacket.

“You ready?” he asked.

I shook my head. “I’m hungry I need food.” I went to the kitchen as Luis sighed. I quickly ate my cereal. Luis grabbed my wrist and brought me to his car.

He sighed. “Today is your first day; if you need any help you call me.” I threw myself in the car as he chuckled. I glanced at him and my eyes traveled to his left hand as he drove to school.

“Why are you wearing the ring?” I asked curiously.

“What do you mean?”

“Well we are going to school you wouldn’t want the whole school to know.”

He chuckled then smirked. “It would be fun wouldn’t it? I’m wearing it for fun, what are about you?”

“I’m not wearing it.” I shove my hands into my jacket.

“You think you can fool me? So tell me why are you wearing it?” he smirked.

I shrugged. “Just for fun.”

After a few minutes he pulled into the parking lot. I felt more nervous as I stepped out of the car, there where people staring at us. I kept my hands in my pocket to hide my ring; I realized Luis was doing the same thing too. I looked around for the administration office.

“This way.” Luis told me pointing at door. I made my way to the door, Luis was behind me.

“hi um I’m Karla…Camarillo.” I gritted my teeth as I said Camarillo. The lady looked at me then to Luis.

“I didn’t know you had a sister.” She said as she looked for my stuff.

Luis laughed. “No she is my wife.” He said with amusement.

Her eyes widened. “Well congrats.” She handed me my stuff.

“I thought weren’t going to tell anyone.” I said when we walked out.

“This way is much fun…this way.” He led me to my locker then he left. I realized people were staring and glaring at me. I shrugged it off, I looked at my schedule I have geography first. I made my way down the hallway; I really don’t even know where I’m going. I asked to this brunette girl.

“Oh I’m going there too…I’m Chelsea.” She stuck her out, I shook it.

“Karla.” I said.

“Let’s get going before we are late.” I nod my head in agreement and followed her to our class.

There was an empty seat next to her; I quickly sat next to her. The teacher started the lessons as I gained stares from the class; I hope Luis hasn’t said anything about us. After the lesson Chelsea and I parted to our own ways but she did invite me to sit with her at lunch. I went for my next luckily I didn’t get lost because Chelsea gave me directions.

At lunch time I went to the cafeteria, I gained stares again and some wolf whistled as I passed their table, I spotted Luis with some of friends shoving their tongues to the cheerleaders sitting with them, I stood in the line when someone tapped my shoulder.

“Hi!” Chelsea said I smiled at her. I bought my food so did she; she led me to her table where there was a short blonde haired guy and another brunette that looked like Chelsea.

“Karla this is Shane and my twin sister Heather.” She introduced us.

“Nice to meet you guys.” They nodded simultaneously.

“So Karla where are you from?” Heather asked.

“San Francisco.” I replied.

“So what brought you to Florida?”

I didn’t even think about that. “Well um…” as I struggled for an answer some bimbo blonde girl came to me and raised my left hand showing the ring, she gasped.

LUIS POV

“Hey dude.” Shawn said when I reached our table for lunch. “How was your holiday?”

“awesome.” I said with a smirk thinking of Karla.

“Have you seen the new hot chick in school?” I was about to ask who when I heard a giggle coming towards us.

“Hey babe!” Vicki said enthusiastically and smacked her lips to mine; I kissed her back hungrily the pulled away.

“You look hot.” I said and she blushed.

“So as we were saying have you seen the new girl?” Keith asked.

“Who? That bitch Karla? She’s not even hot.” Vicki said.

“I would fuck that girl anytime, anywhere.” Shawn said smirking. Not my Karla.

“No you wouldn’t she is mine.” I said.

“So? we can still share.” Shawn said.

“And you already have Vicki dude.” Keith added.

“So? If any of you touch her you’ll regret it.” I said sternly.

“Why?” they both asked.

I smirked. “Because she is my wife.” Their jaws fell. My eyes looked around for Karla; she sat on the looser table. Good, because I wouldn’t want her anywhere near this jerks.

“Nice joke dude.” Keith said. I raised my left hand showing my ring, Vicki gasped.

She stood and went to Karla’s table, she lifted her left hand, her eyes widened, everyone around eyes widened.

KARLA POV

They all gasped. The whole cafeteria was looking at me. The blonde bimbo stomped off out the cafeteria. Luis and his friends were staring at me.

“So who are you married to?” Shane asked.

“Luis Camarillo.” Their eyes widened. I looked back at Luis table so did they, I didn’t like the way one of his friends were staring at me.