I'm married to a man-whore - Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Normal POV

“Hey can we go swimming after this?” I asked Luis as we were having breakfast in our room hotel balcony.

“Only if we have sex before we go.” He said. “Plus last night you said we will talk about it today.”

I gave him a disgusted look. “I’m not sleeping with you.”

“But you did last night.” He said in amusement.

I groaned. “You know what I mean.”

“Why are you making such a big deal, you are my wife and we are on honeymoon.” He said in frustration. “Stop acting like a virgin and have sex with me already.” I looked away from him.

“Oh no, you are virgin?” he asked in shock then started laughing.

“What’s so funny about it?” I glared at him.

“Why in the world a sexy woman like you is still a virgin?” he asked with a smirk.

I shrugged. “I’m waiting for the right person.”

He snorted. “Bull shit.”

“whatever.” I muttered then stood up.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Swimming.”

“Without me?” he asked. I didn’t bother to answer I went to the bathroom to change into my bathing suit. I wore my bathing suit then threw on some shorts and a tank top. I walked out of the room, there was a shirtless guy standing in front of me. He had the most sexy abs I’ve ever seen, I pulled my eyes away from it when someone cleared their throat; I looked up and saw Luis smirking.

“Checking me out?” he asked.

“no…just wondering where that potato bag came from?” I asked pointing at his abs then laughed.

“Ha-ha very funny.” He said sarcastically.

“Where are you going?” I asked as he followed me to the door.

“swimming.” He said in duh tone.

I unlocked the door then head out the hotel, girls would stop their tracks to see Luis abs and he would just smirk.

“Excuse me?” one girl said. We both turned to see the girl; she had dirty blonde hair with flirty look on her face. “Can I touch your abs?” she asked in a seductive way. I looked at Luis for his answer.

He shoved his hands in his pocket. “sure.” He smirked. My eyes widened, seriously I’m right here and we are about to go swimming. As the girl touched his abs more girls came too. I sighed then walked away from them.

I reached the pool area, the sun heating my face felt so well, I settled my bag down. There weren’t any spare chair so maybe I can just dive in the pool already. I unzipped my bag and pulled out my sunscreen. As I was about to apply it on I heard a voice talking to me.

“You need help?” he asked in a Spanish accent.

“Um sure.” I handed him my sunscreen. As he opening it, I took the chance to take in his appearance. He had cute, soft looking lips and dark black hair. He looked so muscular and perfect abs.

“Um turn around.” He said. I did as he said. He applied the sunscreen gently on my back, rubbing my back softly as he applied.

“done.” He said.

“Um thanks.” I said.

“So…what is a bella lady like you doing here by yourself?” he asked eyeing me up and down.

This should be fun. “I’m on my honeymoon.” I said nonchalantly.

He choked his saliva, I giggled. “You are kidding, right?”

“no.” I said showing him the ring on my finger.

“Wow, that is unusual…why are you married so young?” he asked rubbing his chin.

“What makes you think I’m young?” I asked smiling.

He shrugged. “Dunno you just look young.” He said that’s when I heard my name being called. I turned to the way the voice was coming from and there came Luis jogging.

“Hey listen Karla; I will join you later for swimming.” I raised an eyebrow. “I have some business to take off.” He finally noticed the guy next to me.

“Who is this?” he asked with a glare.

“Oh um Luis this is…” that’s when I realized I still don’t know his name.

“Pedro.” He said.

Luis snorted. “You are talking to a guy you don’t even know his name?”

I glared at him. “Pedro this is Luis.” I paused. “My husband.” Luis seemed satisfied when I said that.

“Well as I was saying, I’ll be back after a few hours.” I nodded. He glared at Pedro before he left.

Pedro laughed. “That is your husband?”

I gave him weird look. “Yeah?”

“I saw him crowded with girls trying to touch his abs.”

I shrugged. “We are in an arranged marriage, he can do anything he wants so can I.”

“Well since you can do anything you want…you wanna hang out tonight at tequila?” he asked.

I bit my lip thinking. “Okay…sure.”

“Since your boyfriend is Mexican, you can ask him where it is…I’ll be waiting at the door.” He said.

“Okay”

I watched his as he left. I sighed then decided to swim, I ran up to pool then threw me in; I swam for a while until I got bored and hungry. I got out the pool, some guys wolf whistled at me, and I simply laughed at their reaction.

I made my way back to our hotel room, to grab my purse and change into comfy clothes. I pulled out my card and swapped it, the door flew open with moaning sounds. I placed my hands on my ears to block the sound.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?” I shouted that’s when I got a clear vision of Luis humping some blonde girl on our bed, wait our bed? This has gone too far now.

“Get out I’m not done yet.” Luis said in a husky voice.

“Whoa whoa you are telling me to get out when you are fucking some bimbo girl on our bed?” I asked angrily, not angry because I’m jealous or betrayed but because they are doing it on a bed I will sleep on.

He broke off with the girl, they were both panting I turned around so the girl could dress up. When she finished she planted a kiss on his lips they said bye.

“What was that all about? So this is the business you were talking about?” I asked.

“So?” he asked.

“You were fucking a girl on the bed I will sleep on and you are saying so?” I said.

“Since you ruined my fun you should be the replacement.” He smirked. I gave him a disgusted face and walked to the closet picking out an outfit.

“Going somewhere?” he asked.

“Yeah do you know where tequila is?” I asked looking through the outfit I have chosen.

“Why are you going there?”

“Tonight I’m hanging with Pedro, he told me to meet him there…maybe you can continue with your business.” I said.

“Why are going with him?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Well you are busy with your bimbo girl…you can join if you want to.”

“whatever.” He said sitting on the bed.

*

*

*

please comment, vote and SHARE!!!