I'm married to a man-whore - Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Normal POV

“do you take Karla Reese as your beloved wife?” the priest asked him.

He smirked then said. “I do.” Does that smirk ever leave his face?

The priest turned to me. “do you take Luis Camarillo as your beloved husband?”

I looked at the crowd, I saw my best friend Lorraine, she gave a sad look and my boyfriend Stephen or should I say my ex-boyfriend, he was glaring at us. I saw my aunt and uncle nodding their heads and they gave a death glare. I swallowed hard then nod my head. “I do.” I said quietly.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.” The priest said.

I looked up at Kenneth; he still had that smirk on. He leaned in and placed his hand around my waist pulling me close to him. I wanted to push him away but I can’t since they are people. The other hand cupped my cheek then our lips met. He deepened the kiss as I just stood there kiss back a little. He pulled away and smirked, can he stop smirking? Its annoying.

He picked me bridal style and walked on the aisle as the crowd cheered. He took me to our tent they set for us to change. I pushed his hands of me as we entered the tent.

“well that kiss was amazing.” He said.

“well don’t flatter yourself because it won’t happen again.” I spat.

He tskd. “Now wifey, that’s not the way to talk to your husband.” I snorted.

I took a bottle of water was there as he removed his bow tie. I took a sip of water processing everything that is happening. I can’t believe they made me to do this. They broke me up my boyfriend just for this stupid marriage with a guy I only knew for two months, just because of their stupid business. I miss Stephen and he didn’t take it well when I told him I’m getting married, he was furious and didn’t talk to me since.

“you done?” Luis broke me out of my thoughts. I nodded. He took my hand and brought me outside. As we entered the room, people shouted ‘congratulations’.

We had to open the dance. Luis brought me to center of the dance floor. Music started playing, we slowly danced and he still had that smirk on his face. Slowly people joined us on the dance floor.

Someone tapped on his shoulder he turned and there stood Stephen, he glared at Luis then asked for a dance.

“congratulations.” He said to me when we started to dance. I nodded not able to look him in the eyes.

“I wish you the best Karla…I mean it.” He said searching for my eyes.

“thanks.” I whispered. I looked at my right and saw Luis dancing with Lorraine.

After the dance, I danced with my uncle wishing me the best and with other people I didn’t know. The time came for me to throw my flowers; I gave them my back and threw the flowers. I turned and saw this small little girl smiling at the flowers on her hands.

“good luck.” I said to her.

Unfortunately we had to leave the party to catch the flight to Mexico for our honeymoon. This will be the weirdest honeymoon ever. The ride to the airport was quite but Luis had a smug on his face probably thinking about the honeymoon. I sighed.

My parents died three years ago in a car crash. I lived with my uncle and aunt since then. I was so excited for my senior year but they just had to ruin it for me. They said I had to do it for their business or else they will make me suffer. I had to break up with Stephen to marry Luis.

How can they just ruin my life like that? At least I’m going to stay married to him just for eight months then I can divorce him because their deal for business with the Camarillo family is only for a year. How can they use me just like that?

And here I am in the plane with my new husband I just knew for two months going for our honeymoon. I also have to live with him after the honeymoon and move to his school, way to ruin my senior year.

“I’m so excited about our honeymoon you will love it.” He smirked. great i'm married to a manwhore.

This is going to be one hell of a honeymoon.