Chapter four Separatist invasion

(This is the final chapter of the Kalee Ark of this story enjoy.)

Two years since Queilan's death and the destruction of the Enforcer. Life on Kalee had gone to how it once was before the huk showed up. Well for the most part, about a week ago a Jedi along with a 'small' squad of Clones had come to offer an alliance with the Republic, Rath had become something of a leader to the kaleesh and agreed on one condition, that the Republic help his people if they were attacked, the Jedi agreed to these terms and the alliance solidified, Rath was now 23, but he was leading his people as if he were an elder, the loss of his brother though still weighed heavily upon him, "You seem troubled..." said the Jedi visitor, Rath looked at the Togruta female and sighed, it was no use lying to a Jedi-knight or master-so he told her, but he wanted to know who he was talking to "Before I tell you what's your name? I can't keep calling you master Jedi or Force user now can I?" he asked, the Jedi laughed a bit at his joke, even if it was bad it had humor, "My name is Shaak ti a member of the Jedi Council." Shaak ti introduced herself, Rath held out his hand, "Rath dal'Sheelal, a pleasure to meet you master Shaak ti." he said, the Jedi took Rath's hand and shook it, he looked at the Clones, they looked like they were having a good game of quaser, but it looked like they were losing to a kaleesh, he smiled under his mask as he could tell they were at least losing in high spirits, Shaak ti followed her host's gaze and saw the same thing, she smiled too, a notion that didn't go unnoticed by Rath, "You care for your soldiers... don't you?" he asked, Shaak ti nodded "Even though their Clones they're still living beings...a Jedi abhores taking life, as well as the enslavment of others." she said, Rath closed his eyes and sighed, "You wouldn't like the huk then..." he said, he then explained all that happened 12 years ago, from start to finish, the Jedi listened to every word, she was disgusted by the way these huk treated her host's people, and could understand why they rose up against them, "I sense you've been wanting to share that for a while..." she said, Rath nodded his mask hiding a relieved smile, "You have no idea... I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders." he replied, "If my brother were here, he'd proba-" he was suddenly interrupted by a loud explosion, jumping up he grabbed his rifle and exited his hut, Shaak ti following lightsaber in hand, "General we've got clankers coming out of hyperspace! Request-AGH!" a Clone over comms shouted before the sound of him being shot was heard, Rath grabbed an old war horn and blew it, sending a clear message to everyone in the village that they were under attack, "Can you use that thing?" Rath asked Shaak ti jokingly, the Togruta smirked, "Please remember who you're talking to." she replied, Rath chuckled, "Then let's go!" he stated, the two arrived with Clone and kaleesh reinforcments, to see a huge droid invasion force, the Separatists had arrived, and were fighting the Clones who sent the alert to their general, Rath fired his rifle ten times and all those shots found their marks, taking off a battle droid's head or enbedding themselves inside super battle droids, he fired from afar while Skaak ti and her Clone forces along with the kaleesh charged the droid army from the side, Shaak ti deflected several blaster bolts intended to kill her, the kaleesh activated their rayshield gauntlets protecting themselves and their new allies, after running out of ammo Rath drew his blades and joined the fray, cutting his own path through the droids as he met with Shaak ti and switched his blades' vibrating frequency to deflection, blocking blaster bolts by combining taiga and Jarr'kai to do so, but they were still outnumbered but Rath had an idea, "Commander use droid poppers now!" he shouted, "Droid poppers!" the Arc trooper shouted before throwing an emp grenade at the droids, the B2s instantly fired at the device but were rendered nonfunctional just the same, the Clones and kaleesh then threw more of them as the 'droid poppers' went off, the droids fell, beaten by their own circuits, Shaak ti looked at Rath who still had his swords out, she noticed how tense he was and he was alert, "What is it?" she asked, Rath's answer was simple, "This isn't over, do you hear that?" he said, Shaak ti was confused for a moment before she realized what he was trying to tell her, "There's no forest noises, or anything making noise..." she said, "Exactly it's too quiet...be on guard, I have a bad feeling about this." Rath said, just before the red glow of a Sith's lightsaber ignited, Rath turned around and swung his blades which were now vibrating enough to block lightsabers at Dooku's apprentice Assaj Ventress, who was impressed the kaleesh in front of her found out she was there, "Impressive." she said as she broke the lock and swung at Rath's head, however the swordsman ducked her blow and kicked her left leg out from under her, then using full Jarr'kai he jumped spun and struck rapidly, he knew this was going to be a hard fight, as Ventress used the same style, both combatants struck and moved like lightning, however Ventress could use the Force to keep fighting, Rath couldn't and he was starting to feel and show the fatigue and strain Jarr'kai put on him, Ventress cut Rath's blades in half surprising the kaleesh, he was then Force pushed back destroying his cloak, but he quickly started to resist, now using his willpower Rath stepped forward, one step became two, then three, then four until he was in front of a shocked Ventress, using her shock to his advantage he swatted her sabers out of her hands, before grabbing them himself, "Those were my sister-in-law's vibroswords Sith scum..." Rath said before charging Ventress who had grabbed a spare lightsaber, now using a form she was unfamiliar with, she was starting to lose ground to the lightsaber wielding kaleesh warrior, who was rejuvenated and started to go on offensive, blocking Ventress's attacks, she was now using shien, a form that was clearly unfamiliar to her, Rath using Jarr'kai was more then enough to overpower a struggling Ventress, swinging his new lightsaber he disarmed Ventress who fell back as Rath loomed over her, "I...win...Sith scum." Rath said, Ventress growled before she threw an imploder at Shaak ti, Rath saw this and rushed to the Jedi "IMPLODER GET TO COVER!!!" he shouted as he threw Shaak ti to the side and behind cover, the last things he saw were the Clones and his people take cover and Ventress retreat to the Banshee, before everything went black.

That's the end of the Kalee Ark of this story, next time Rath badly injured and clinging to life will find himself on Kamino, I'll see you then!

(This song is a recap of the events in this Ark, and a foreshadow enjoy.)