13.

Kim Heejin could not manage to shut her mouth as she watched the boy embarrass himself in front of the whole dance class.

It was their final dance team lineup for nationals that week and Ahn Hyungseob had managed to make himself even more embarrassing to Heejin's eyes.

She couldn't believe she had even picked him for final lineup now that she saw his idea for the hook of the song.

"Ahn Hyungseob."

"Kim Heejin." Hyungseob had a huge goofy smile on his face as Heejin approached her history partner.

"How'd you like my-"
"That was horri-"

They both stopped at the same time as Heejin sighed.

"Hyungseob, you realize we have nationals in a week and we haven't even had any good ideas for the hook of the song."

Hyungseob pouted.

"I was trying to help."

"Well, try harder. I have to go... uh... yeah." Heejin murmured as she scurried out the dance room to where no one knows.

Except Hyungseob.

Hyungseob knew. He knew

He knew about the lessons Euiwoong were giving Heejin, how Heejin had developed a huge crush for Lee Euiwoong and how Euiwoong didn't reciprocate the feelings.

"Hey, Ahn Hyungseob!"

As Hyungseob walked down the hall aimlessly, he turned to see Kim Donghyun, sweating and giving him a tired smile.

"Sorry, I just really need to talk to you." Donghyun grabbed onto the wrist of the bewildered boy as he dragged him back to the now empty dance room.

"So..."

"...so??" Hyungseob stared at the older boy curiously.

"You like my sister."

"What?"