9.

Heejin was dozing off in art class.

She didn't even know why she joined in the first place. Oh right, it was because of Lee Euiwoong.

She remembered her first day at their school. It wasn't the official 'first day' but rather the first day she stepped into the school grounds as a second year in high school.

Lee Euiwoong had been walking into the principal's office in his casual clothes, a painting in his hands. He looked nervous and was sweating.

She remembered him walking out with a huge smile and calling someone named 'Seobie hyung' immediately on the phone. He had told the receiver that he thinks he'll be accepted into the school alongside with his other friends.

Heejin smiled, it reminded her of when she first got in and immediately called Donghyun and they were screaming together.

As she walked into the principal's room right after Euiwoong, she had came across a beautiful painting that even the principal who was admiring it didn't hear her come in.

Heejin stared in awe. How could a teenage boy younger than her create such an amazing piece of art. She wanted to ask him.

"Ah, Kim." The principal smiled at her and pointed to the chair for her to sit. She jumped, her peace disturbed as she gave a sheepish smile to the school's headmaster. She sat down and tried to listen while he was explaining things but she could only see the painting.

"Uh, I'm sorry but, is there any possible way I can change my electives from dance to art?"

The principal eyes widened as he cleared his throat.

"Um, we can talk about it, but Heejin, you realize the reason you got a scholarship to this school is because of your dance?"

"I know. I just feel like you need to try new things every now and then or you'll get bored of the same things you do everyday." She was confident. Not in art, but confident that she could change her electives and do good.

"It isn't that easy, Ms. Kim."

"I don't do easy, sir. I live to take risks." She had said. Those words had made the principal laugh.

"That's what they all say." He sighed and nodded.

"It's your decision, this school will support you as long as you do well." He gave her a small smile as she had a huge grin on her face.

What she didn't know was Ahn Hyungseob was in both her dance and art electives.

So when she had first introduced herself in art class, Hyungseob and her eyes had met and both had widened in surprise.