10.

cAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE HYUNGSEOB ASMR VID THO
hONESTLY I ALREADY WANTED TO DIE
NOW I HAVE A REASON TO DIE IN PEACE

Ahn Hyungseob stared at the girl in front of his art class.

The girl he had admired in their first year of high school. She had been one of the very rare students who got a scholarship for their dance ability. Hyungseob had also been one of them, but he had been on the edge of not getting it at first.

He didn't understand why she was in his art class now. She had normally taken dance for both her elective choices.

As their eyes met, he watched hers widened in surprise, but she had quickly hit it and turned away. But Hyungseob couldn't take his eyes off her.

The way she stood, it wasn't elegant like the students in his art class. She stood like a dancer, like a fighting spirit.

He didn't even know if she could draw.

He watched as she stepped down from the high platform for the teaches at the blackboard. She had looked around the room to find an empty seat, and luckily for Hyungseob, it had been right in front of him.

Heejin pursed her lips and sat down quietly, not believing the fact that not only will she see Ahn Hyungseob more often, she now sat in front of him.

It had been around three days when Heejin had approached Lee Euiwoong.

Hyungseob had witnessed everything. He watched the two as Heejin gave the younger boy a small shy smile while Euiwoong had given her the same back. He nodded to her request and Hyungseob watched as she did a small cheer while walking back.

Lee Euiwoong had agreed to help her with her paintings after class.