Class 2+3

I walked slowly to potions class, not really caring about my punctuality. Potions sounds like it need patience, well... I DON'T LIKE PATIENCE!!!!!

I walked into class late and nodded to the professor before sitting in the only seat. It was next to a hufflepuff named Caitlyn apparently. She was messed up like I was.

We failed our potion epically.

We were awesomely rainbowtastically llamalushiously cool like dat.

Snape then came up to us and said, "miss Winters, do you not know how to follow instructions?"

"Do you know how to use shampoo?" I asked. He just glared at me before walking away.

Well someone's in a pissy mood today.

We got let out of potions early, me with a detention, because I accidentally walked into my fail-of-a-potion cauldron and it fell over.

Hehe, oops?

Eh, who cares? No more potions today!!! YAYAY!!!!!

Why am I talking to myself.

I'm a lonely hamster. Where da fuq did the hamster come from?!?!?

Anywayyyys.......

We had DADA with the GRYFFINDORS!!!!! Noelle and all dose other brave and daring peeps!!!

I walked into the classroom and screamed, "NOELLE YOU BUM! YOU LEFT ME ALL ALONE AND NOW I HAD TO MAKE A NEW FRIEND IN POTIONS BECAUSE I SUCK AS BAD AS SNAPE NEEDS A FRICKEN' SHOWER!!!!"

Noelle just looked at me for a second before falling over laughing.

I 'humpf'ed but sat next to her anyway. The 'teacher' came in. He was STUPID.

He made us take a quiz about himself. I answered the questions with answers like llama, lollipop, cupcake, barf colour, asdfghjkl.

I probably failed... oh well.

I think he hates me.

Well the llamas don't like him either.

I left the class and skipped to the great hall if yummies for some food.