Day 1 class 1

My class list says that I have charms, then potions, then defence against the dark arts, then lunch, then transfiguration, then I have a free period.

I'll deal with tomorrow's classes tomorrow.

I walk to charms on my own, not really trying to get to know people. I see a few people from slytherin as I enter the classroom and make my way over to them.

"Hi" I said really really awkwardly. imma awkward turtle.

"Hi" One of them responds, eyeing me oddly. She had dark red hair and stormy blue eyes. She held out her hand, "I'm Alexis Rosewood, but you can call me Lexi."

I took her hand and smiled, "My name is Annalise Potter, just don't use Potter, Harry doesn't know I'm related to him. Other than that, you can shorten my name if you want to."

She introduced me to everyone else in the group.

Jonathan(John) Belokov was tall and gangly with dark hair and eyes and a Russian accent.

Gabrielle(Gabi) Treville was small and had blonde hair and silvery blue eyes and was French.

Garret Zabini was darker skinned and was about my height with dark hair and brown eyes.

By the time we had finished introductions, the rest of the Slytherins and the Ravenclaws were seated and waiting for the teacher.

We took a seat as the teacher came in. He was short and overly happy, I was immediately annoyed with him.

"Hello class! I am professor Flitwick and I am your charms professor for your time at this school."

I rolled my eyes and rested my chin on my desk, begging him to hurry up in my mind. I don't want to be disrespectful or anything but honestly, lectures and notes bore me to death. I just doodle or make up stories instead.

I ignored his lecture on how 'difficult' charms may be. I held my wand underneath my desk and decided to try a spell from the text book we were supposed to be taking notes from.

"Wingardium Leviosa" I whispered. I watched in surprise as his book went flying over his head. I suppressed a giggle as it slammed back down onto his desk, causing him to fall over.

When class is over, I leave the room with Lexi and the others. Well lets see how potions turns out.

A/N: two chapters in two days!!!!!

I will start making the chapters for whole days again after the first of each class just coz I want to get a feel for what each class is like first.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Whatever else you wanna do

:) jessica (I didn't mention llamas!!!)