9 3/4

I have given up! Everyone looks at me wierd when I say that I'm a Potter so I have decided to no longer go by the last name Potter. I am now Annalise Kathrin.

I can also be called Llama goddess but I prefer my name. People look at me weirder when I say "Llama goddess".

Professor Dumbledore sent a teacher named Severus (I refuse to call him professor Snape or sir) to take me to Kings Cross for some unknown reason.

Dropping me off, he ran off as soon as I grabbed my trunk and turned less than 30 degrees.

Rude much.

I was wearing some clothes that the weasleys bought me.

They were a black tank that said "I didn't fall I was just testing gravity", black denim shorts, white knee high socks, black converse, a black leather jacket, a Grau scarf, a grey beanie and a locket of my mothers that Dumbledore gave me.

(See...

http://www.polyvore.com/akp_platform/set?id=107261184

...to see it)

I kept my hair blonde and long and my eyes bright green.

I had light lipgloss on and some mascara too.

Anyways, I followed the first person I saw, which happened to be a family where there were three kids walking in a group talking to one another. The youngest two were a boy and girl who were deep in a conversation. The girl had bright purple hair, I suspect that she may be a meta-whatever like me. Her brothers had dirty blonde hair and from what I could tell, the each had a slight Irish accent.

I got bored of following them after about five to ten seconds.

"Hi." Hahaha I just talked to meta-girl.

"Hi. I'm Noelle Finnigan and this is my twin brother Jeremy." meta-... I mean Noelle said. "The boy ahead of us is my older brother Seamus. He's a Gryffindor in his second year. It's my first year."

"Cool. I'm Annalise. I am a meta-i-still-don't-know-what-it's-called. Are you one two? that would be awesome! HEY! Can you teach me how to say that word? You know! The meta..." I think I know why Severus ditched me. I. AM. HHHYYYPPPEEERRR!

I am a smrat prosen bcuesae it is sicetnficalily pvreon taht olny the fsirt and lsat lteetr hvae to be in the rgiht palce to be albe to raed it.

HahahahahahahHgahahah

I am awesome!

"Oh, you mean metamorphagus?" Noelle just had to ruin my hyper thoughts. GRRRRRRR!

"Metamophapus?" She just laughs. Cue dramatic music. I will die all alone unable to tell others what I am! NOOOOOOOOOO!

I be done now.

I ran through the barrier with Noelle and then ran straight to the train. This is going to be one interesting year.