Bitch please.

Okay. So I felt I was a little bit unclear as to why Mary can't free Daniella. The reason is, even though she is Luna of the pack, the final decicions are stil up to George, the Alpha. However George's mind is being piosined by Arthur, the Beta of the pack. Also, Arthur never rapes her just other younger members of the pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tick, Tick, Tick. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT NOISE IT SOUNDS LIKE A PIPE BOMB!!! I sat up in my bed. Worst. Mistake. Of. My. Life. I had the worst hangover ever. My head felt like it had been run over by a train, maybe six. My stomach was spinning like a washing machine. I fell back in bed thinking the sound was gone. Boy was I wrong. Tick, Tick, Tick. THAT IS IT!!! Groaning I chucked the heavy ass alarm clock across the room. I watched is smash into smitherines, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I reminded my self I needed to ask Mary for a new clock, and walked to the closet. I must have passed out from the party. I don't remember much of last night. I looked at the calender. 

"Happy Birthday" I said out loud to myself, as a tear streammed down my face.

Today was the day I was born 18 years ago. I had celebrated it every year, but this year I wouldn't have my family to celebrate it with. It pained me to think of what would have happened had I been with my family. My mom to be there in the morning to watch me get up and have my breakfast in bed as I stare at her warm eyes that have always comforted me. Then I would go get ready and find a new dress layed out for me on my bed with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU-Kendall & family. I wouldn't be able to smile at that and know I have a family who cares for me. Then come downstairs and get a birthday noogie from Darren (her older brother who died) and a hug from Nicole (his mate). Then complain about him messing up my hair and walk into the rest of the family having breakfast. See my dad and hear him say "Happy Birthday darling." and have him give me a warm kiss on my forehead. Then catch Jake and Lisa makinging out and burst out laughing at them while embarrassed they would say Happy Birthday. I wouldn't be able to go to school and see my friends who would pull me into a group hug and say happy birthday. Then finish the day and go home only to be greated by a loud "SURPRISE!!" from my pack. I will never have that again.

Why? Is the only question. Why did it have to be them why couldn't it have been me? The fight had been because of me. My pack had paid for me being the Mystic Wolf. WHY?! Why couldn't my powers have worked! Then I could have saved them. Why, did my wolf have to be different.

As I reached the closet I remembered my dad's letter and journal. It said to open it today.

I picked up the fragile looking journal and the letter. My dad's scent only slightly lingering on the letter.  I sat down on my bed and opened the letter. Tears came to my eyes again. My dad's handwriting looked rushed, but it was still his and readable.

Dear Daniella,

 Now I know that you blame your self, but its not your fault hunny, it never was. It was mine. I shouldn't have told George about you. Now I hope you can live your life peacefuly. I can't go on without your mother. It hurts to even imagine life without her so I took some wolfsbane poision. Know that your mom and i love all of you. Darren will be a great alpha and after him his son and so forth. I especially wrote you this because this journal will help you reach your powers and master them. I just recived this from an old friend. Im telling you to wait untill your 18th birthday because that is when your wolf is finally matured. I love you sweatheart.

                                      Love,

                                       Dad

Tears were falling onto the letter. Oh dad, if you were here now you would realize how fucked up things are. I decided instead of reading the journal I was going to go take a shower.