Being a slave

*********************************************************************************************************************

I ran, not even a slight jog. I sprinted to get him water. If I didn't I would get beaten and I don't want that again. The Beta had called me, as usual. He is the utmost cruelest man I have ever met in my life. "DANIELLA HURRY THE FUCK UP OR I SWEAR TO THE SPIRITS I WILL-" I gave him the water before he could say anything else. And then ran like the wind to get away from him just in case he was going to hurt me.

As I ran, I made the dumb mistake of looking back and ran full strength into something. Wait, not a something, more like someone. The woman laughed. I was shaking with fear was she laughing because she found it funny that I ran into her or was she laughing because she was happy she was going to be able to punish me? Here even children were allowed to do what they want to me. She continued to laugh. She helped me up and wipped my shoulder, even if there was nothing there I think she did that to make more more comfortable. Which it did. Her laugh was so gorgeous and lively it made me smile and remember my mother. Soon enough we were both laughing. I stopped laughing and looked at her tilting my head to the side curiously because if I had run into anyone else I probably would have been beaten senseless. She stuck her hand out. I noticed her gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair that had a tad of white in it, but it wasn't prominent.

"Hello dear, I'm the Luna, but please call me Mary." She laughed at me again because my eyes were probably huge. 

Then, she said "I'm not going to hurt you hunny, if anything im going to get you cleaned up! Goodness dear look at you! Jenny!"

A pale loooking girl walked in. She had her head down and her chocolate brown hair covering her face. She steped into the room with a silver tray in her hands with many different types of food. Just the smell of the food made my mouth water in delight. Mary led me into a sunflower themed room. She laid me down on the light yellow queen bed. I was guessing this was a guest room because this room looked hardly used. I only left my room when asked to and I did my chores secretly so I didn't make too much contact with the pack. "Sweet Moon Godess what happened to you?" She was looking at the giant bloddy gash on my leg. "Nothing, i just fell and hit it." Okay that was the most worst lie EVER. I knew Mary saw right through me and she like normal people did not leave it like that. She actually rolled her eyes and scoffed at my answer, put her hands on her hips and said "Now are you going to tell me what really happened to your leg to the point that you need stiches?" I laughed nevously and was debating mentally whether i should tell her or not, suprisingly she sent this aura out that made me feel comfortable. This made me trust her. "Um..well.. hehe, about that..you know the Beta...rrriggghhttttt?" She just nodded. "Well, today I got caught up making breakfast and didn't wake Beta Arthur untill 7:30am instead of 7:00am and apparently he had a VERY important pack meeting today and it was crucial that he was there not smelling like a pig. He got mad at me threw me against the wall six times and broke a vase on my leg which caused me to hit the side of his desk causing the blood and stuff on me..." I trailed off.

Jenny just gasped. Mary looked really pissed off. "That mother fucker! I'm going to go kick this low life's ass right now! I'm going to go tell my husband right now!" Yes she was way more angry than pissed off she looked like she was going to go kill him. I was surprised at the profanity that came out of her mouth she looked like a calm lady, yet right now she looked like she was out for blood. She started to walk away when I grabbed her arm and said "If you tell your husband he won't do anything! He hates me! If you tell him the beating may get worse." I started crying. I was so hurt emotionaly and physically. Her gaze softened and she hugged me. "There there now, I won't tell him, but today you will rest today. I will pardon you." she comforted me. Wiping my tears away I got up and said "No, mam if you do that the Beta Arthur will just be more mad at me. I'm going to go complete my chores. Thank you for helping me get cleaned up and for the delicious food. I have to go now good-bye." As I walked out the door Mary sighed and said "If you ever need anything come find me."

With that I walked to each room and got the laundry. I put all the clothes into the laundry room (That would fit ofcourse i had to do multiple batches of laundry). I walked to the kitchen to start dinner I was making lasagna. I got the most biggest baking pans they had in the kitchen and started, a while later I was finished and put the pans  into the oven to bake.

I vaccumed the living room and Beta's room, everyone else preffered to clean their own room. THANK GOD! I went back into the laundry room to put the next batch in and took the dry clothes out and folded them. I finished all my chores then went back downstairs to the Kitchen and took out the lasagnas. All the wolves came downstairs. I laid everything down and everyone sat down and started scarfing down their food while I watched. Suprisingly most people did not like the idea of me being used a servant. I left going to my room. I know why wasn't I eating? Well, the Alpha and Beta decided I should only get leftovers, which were rarely there. I fell asleep. I knew the other servents would clean dinner up for me this once because i had saved them another time.

The next day I was informes that the Alpha's son was coming back from his tour of the world and search for his mate. I had no idea as to if he found his mate or not, but preperations for his arrival were causing everyone to be busy with work. The other servants and I were the servers at the arrival party. Oh, boy i hope he's not mean like his dad...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~