January 2013

Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far

Xx

January 2013

This month is very short because it was a month that I really can't remember

Dear Diary,

This month has been a bit boring because all I have been doing is going to the hospital.
I mean obviously I want to get better but I also want to get back to school because it's not fair, I didn't even get a chance to make friends let alone actually get to know my teachers.

1,8,15,22,29 January 2013

These days were spent at the hospital my dad either having a go at the hospital because they used to make use wait until 10 maybe even 11 in the morning though we were there at 7 in the morning, so those days were long and boring

As the day progressed my mum started to wash me in the bath tub because I was so unsteady on my feet (I couldn't even get up the stairs) It was very uncomfortable but I knew it had to be done.

My hair was coming out a bit more but not a lot just yet but it was hard to wake up and see my hair all over my pillow. At least I knew it was going to come out eventually.

One good thing that happened this month was make a wish came around to ask me my 3 wishes but they could only grant one. My first choice was to meet JLS because I liked them since they were on x factor and then there was two other wishes I asked for but I can't remember quite what they were (I think one was to sing with 1D). Once I told the make a wish people what my wishes where they told me that they will be in touch and then left.

I was sleeping in the afternoons still and was getting weaker as the days went on. It did scare me a lot because I was never like this, I was a hyper, happy girl but now I'm just weak and still asking my mum and dad why me, why did I have to get sick and become like this. I wanted it all to stop but it didn't.

That's all I remember from this month and it is still raw to think about.

I will see you next month dairy, much love

Clarice Crothers xx