Chapter 7: Meeting Nami

The next day flew in a flash and I was thrilled to go back to school. But I still could not stand the fact that I will be married to this monster, Lucas. I headed to the corridors and saw Lenny waiting for me .

     "Rinny!" he gave me a bear hug which I find it shocking because he never does that  to me. A shiver went down my spine and my face heated up. I quickly recovered once I  shook all the tingly feelings off.

     "In a good mood, I see?" I giggled as we walked towards our designated classroom.

     "Well yeah, I just wanna cheer you up after all the crying you had yesterday." and so, he flashed his signature smile which I cannot get over.

     "Just forget about that. Besides, if Lucas and I would ever get married, I'd just run away and become a hobo running around the streets." I joked.

     The rest of the day, he would give me jokes and funny faces since he really wanted me to forget yesterday. We would steal each other's glances and try to fool around while the teacher is doing his lesson. To be honest, his sense of humor really did ease me off and seem to cheer me up a bit. I'm really glad to have a friend like Len.

~o~o~

     "C'mon Rin! Hurry up." Len shouted through the corridors. The last period just ended and Len is walking me home.

     "Wait just a minute. Just wait for me outside the gates. I seem to forgot my Biology book." I told him. He nodded and proceed to walk outside.

     I ran in to  the corridors since I was in a hurry. I grabbed my Biology book and ran back outside the classroom. All of the sudden, I fell on the floor with a big thud and sent my Biology book flying. I seem to bump someone. 

     "Oww!!" we both said in pain. I rubbed my head in discomfort. I looked at the person I just bumped and she was also in pain. She has brown hazel nut eyes, pinkish red lips and her curled brown locks fall to her back.

     "Oh dear. I am terribly sorry. I didn't know where I was going!" I pleaded.

     "Oh it's alright. A small bump wont hurt." she smiled as I helped her up. For a second there, I think I hear her say 'idiot' under her breath. I looked at her confused but shrug it all off.

     "I'm Rin Kagamine. It is a pleasure to meet you." I held out a hand, waiting for a friendly handshake.

     "Nami," she took myhand and shook it. "Nami Amysmith. It is nice to meet you too miss Kagamine." she let out a smile once more.

      "Oh, umm you too. And please, just call me by the name of Rin. I don't want to get all formal alright?" I returned a smile. "Oh, and if you would excuse me, I need to get going since I am in a hurry. It's nice meeting you Nami!" 

      "You too Rin. See you around." 

~o~o~

      "What took you so long?" Len said impatiently while holding out his pocket watch.

      "Err.. umm sorry, it's just that I bumped into someone which sent my books flying and had a quick chat with her." I explained innocently. He rolled his eyes which I find it rather cute.

     "C'mon let's get going, shall we miss Kagamine?" he bow slightly and held out his hand like a gentleman he is. I giggled at his actions and started to play around.

     "Well don't mind if I do." I held his hand and giggled as we continued walking.

     As we walked on the side walk, all we heard was the pitter-patter of horses and carriages and the cold wind slapping as in every direction. We stayed into an awkward silence until Len breaked the ice. 

     "So.." he looked rather dense than before and there was a growing tension between us. I can read him like a book since his hand rest behind his neck and was leaning over me. What? I can read body languages! 

     "Yeah?" I said as if I haven't noticed something at all.

     "Umm.. I wanna ask you something.." he laughed nervously.

     "What is it? You can tell me anything." I faced at him. He was about to open his mouth but closed it again in dissapointment once we arrived our destination. 

     "Just hold that thought 'till tomorrow Lenny, I guess I have to be going now. We don't want Mother catching us do we?" he let out a sigh and nodded.

     "Then tomorrow it is. Don't worry Rinny, I have a suprise in store for you tomorrow." he flashed a smile as I waved and headed towards the gate entrance. We said our goodbyes and went seperate ways.

     A suprise huh? Well I'd be expecting that suprise for you Lenny. 

     But first, Biology. The quiz is tomorrow and I don't want to dissapoint Mother-dear and Father. I want to show them that I can handle things all by myself and become an independent woman that I am.

     Lovely Biology.

     Just great.

_______________________________________________________

     HAII HUMAN TOILETS!! 

     So I can see that you just met Nami, yes? Well I have so many things in mind with her but ehh..

     So, what do you think about the story so far?

     I know it's running slow, but if only I could spoil you about the next following chapters, then it would be amazing. But I guess that will have to wait. 

     Besides Len is gonn-

     I guess I have to keep my mouth shut for now.

     Well BAII!!

YOU KNOW THE DRILL: COMMENT

                                               FAN

                                              VOTE

                                           Easy.