seven

Harry

"Guys, you're going to be la-" My mother opens the door and I interrupt her with a, "Shh. She had a nightmare. Could she stay home? She might feel poorly today." She nods, "Yes. But seriously Harry, if you're going to sleep with her like that,just ask her out!" She groans and I chuckle. "Get ready for school, Harold." I sigh and get out of her bed and put on my my uniform. I put on my dress shoes and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Kathy

My eyes flutter and I wake up with a headache. My hands reach up high and I yawn. I rub my eyes and toss the cover over so I can get up. I open the door and head downstairs to the kitchen. Wait. Wasn't harry sleeping with me? I shrug, He's probably eating.
"Morning Harry," I yawn and rub my eyes again.
"Good Morning. Harry's not here." He's not? I remove my hand from my eyes and I only see Anne with a cup of tea in her hands. "Where is he? Did go to the store or something?"
I sit down next to her. Is it Sunday? No, it's Wednesday.
I mentally groan, what time is it? 09:15. "Bloody Hell, I've missed two hours!" I run to my room, making my headache massive. "Kathy, you can stay home today! Harry told me about your nightmare. Are you poorly?"
I nod and put my uniform back in its place. "Yeah, I've got like a headache and I feel weird to be honest," I tell Anne. "Go rest, Dear. I'll bring breakfast to you," I nod.
"Thank you, Anne." She smiles and nods. "No problem. And may I add, you and Harry look adorable sleeping together," I blush, she saw us? That's a bit embarrassing. I lay in Harry's bed and hug one of his pillows. If I won't be able to see him for hours, I'd at least love to smell his scent. It will bring me peace. He smells lovely, like no one else I know. "Alright, I made some buttered toast. Here's the jam and the tea is a bit hot, be careful," I nod at her instructions. "Enjoy. Call me if you need anything. Your mother will be back in three hours and harry will come home in six and a half," I nod again and begin to spread the homemade strawberry jam on the toast. I really miss harry. It's only been a little while since I've woken up but I miss him very much. Like I haven't seen him in years. I can't wait for him to come home. Only his scent can't completely heal my headache.

------------------

Dedicated to Anna because I love you.

I just think it's really cute when English people say "Are you Poorly?" I don't know I'm odd haha.

English people are cute.

Harry styles is cuter.

Have any ideas about what's happening next? Write it below because I want to know what you think.

Sorry if this is short. I sorry.