one

Kathy

I sit down with no lunch in my hands. I never eat, what's the point? I'm not hungry and i'm too fat anyways. I don't force a smile, I don't know how to. Nobody sits by me and I'm glad. I don't need anyone. I only care about my mum. But the way my father abuses the both of us, it's awful. He's one of the reasons I'm suicidal. He doesn't even care. He's never home and when he is, he's beating us up. I've gotten used to the pain he's brought me. But seeing my mum being sent the same pain makes me feel something worse than my aching bleeding back. I can't wait to get out of this place and see if my mum's okay. I notice someone point in my direction. His name's Jack. He puts his hand down and the guy next to him has a smirk on his face until he spots me. Two words come out of both of their mouths that I can't understand. Harry. Harry Styles. Why is he looking at me? He finally stops when he notices I'm staring back. What the fuck is going on?

Harry

"Do you think she wants to be labeled like that? Don't you think she just wants to be normal?" Jack is forcing me to think its okay to hurt her. "I guess you're right," I sigh. I still think its completely wrong but a dare's a dare. This one's probably the worst.
"Good," He smirks. "And if you don't do what I ask, you're dead," He puts on his fake smile. I nod but I'm not fucking scared of him. I could beat him up. "Go. talk to her," He makes me stand up. Well, here it goes. I walk up to her, "Hi," I smile. "Does the counselor want to see me?" I have never been so close to her. She's so beautiful. "No, actually. I just wanted to talk," I sit down across from her.
"I don't really.. want to," She looks down. "Okay, let's not talk then," I smile. I close my eyes until I hear the annoying bell. "I was wondering if we could hang out? Here's my phone, we can exchange numbers," I hand her my phone and wait for her to do the same.
I take her phone from her cold hands and add myself as a contact. "Here you go, I'll talk to you later," I smile once again and we both leave. I feel a hand on my should and turn to see Jack.
"Already have her number? You're good, Styles." He smirks. And you're fucking sick, Huston.

Kathy

"Where the hell where you?" My father asks as I close the door. "School," I walk past him to open the fridge. "School ended two hours ago," He's so fucking stupid. "I'm in high school, not elementary," I mentally roll my eyes. I grab a yogurt and a spoon. "Get upstairs and do your fucking homework," I nod and obey. I walk up and call my mum to ask where she is. "Kathy?" She asks. "Mum? Where are you?" I take out my binder. "Work. I had to take another shift," My father does not pay for anything, she's basically paying for everything. "When are you coming home?" I ask. "Uh.. 6:30," I groan. The door slams open.
"I told you to do your homework!" He screams. "I am!" I scream back. "Get off the phone," I tell my mum goodbye before hanging up. "I'm going out, I'll be back in 2 days," What does he even do in two days? He closes the door and I begin on my math homework. A message pops up on my phone.

From Harry :

Hey! I was wondering if you could come by my house for an hour or two?
I'm bored haha. x

I don't understand. Why is he speaking to me? I reply anyways.

Sure, I guess I could come for a bit.
Text me your address and I'll come by after I finish homework.

He sends me his address and after I finish my work, I head over to his house.

--------

I knock on the door. "Harry, Honey could you get the door please?" I hear a woman say, obviously his mum. "Yeah, It's for me anyways," The door opens."Hi," I wave my hand once awkwardly. "Hey! Come on in," Why did I agree to this? I walk inside as i was told and wait for him to shut the door. "Hi, I'm Anne, Harry's mum. This is Robin," I greet the both of them, tell them my name, and Harry takes my hand and we head upstairs to his room.
I sit on his bed and he does the same.
"Why did you want me here again?" I ask. "I just want to get to know you, I want you to trust me," He takes my hand. "I have a counsellor for that," He should know, that's the first thing I said to him. "But you don't tell her everything right?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yeah. That's true," I don't know if I should put my hand on my lap or let him hold it. I let him decide.
"Tell me," I still want to know why he's starting to be so close. "Uh.. I told my counsellor I attempted suicide twice,"
I look to see if he's paying attention, which he is. "I lied to her, I actually attempted it 5 times," I look down. Nobody ever likes depressed people.
"How did you do it?" He asks me.
"I tried pills twice, and the other three times I stopped because I knew my mum couldn't be alone," My voice kept getting softer as I spoke the truth.
"Why can't she be alone? Do you have a father?" I sigh, Here's the part nobody knows. "Yeah, but I wouldn't call him much of a father. He abuses us," He gasps. "Oh my god.. Are you okay, babe?" Woah.....babe. "I'm fine, yeah. I just don't like seeing her in pain, it's worse than getting whipped," He frowns. "Come here," He wraps his arms around me. I may have no idea why he's doing this, but I kinda do feel better now that I have told someone.
"Harry?" I ask. "Mm?" His arms are still around me. "Why are you doing this? Why do you care?" He finally lets go. "Because it's about time that someone cares about you," The next hour is spent with my life, some jokes, and a couple of laughs. I finally have.. what do you call them? oh.. a friend.

~

FIRST CHAPTER YAY YAY YAY!
WHAT DO GUYS THINK OF IT SO FAR? COMMENT BELOW :)
ALSO, VOTE IF YOU WANT MORE!

TWITTER : MAURASCHILD (I FOLLOW BACK)
INSTAGRAM : TOMLINSALSAA & OKAYEDITS

IF YOU WANT MY KIK, DM ME AFTER I FOLLOW YOU BC I DONT GIVE IT OUT :)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. STAY BEAUTIFUL, BE YOURSELF, NEVER GIVE UP. ♡♡♡

- Daniella :) x