SEVEN.

It’s 9AM in the morning and Harry is making breakfast for Nick. Pancakes, fresh fruit, coffee, eggs and there’s even some flowers in a vase in the middle of the table.

“Nick,” Harry shouted with soft tone, trying to catch the attention of his lover, “Breakfast is ready!”

Nick arrived then, fixing his tie over his white shirt, ready to go to work, not really paying attention to Harry but to the food there, “Thank god, I’m so hungry,” Nick said, sitting on one of the chairs of the table.

Harry then placed a plate in front of Nick with a couple of pancakes and then tried to place himself behind Nick, trying to hug Nick from behind and maybe giving him a little peck on his cheek.

“Babe, no just— please,” Nick said, taking Harry’s arms away from his neck, “I’m trying to eat, and I’m running late.”

Harry nodded, only getting a bit disappointed at it, leaving Nick eat alone then, going to the sink to wash some dishes.

“Harry,” Louis whispered from behind, his face more pale than normal and his eyes looking puffy, “M’ not feeling good Haz, please I just need you, I need—,”

“Oh Harry,” Nick said, turning to see the young lad, “Don’t forget to take your pills.”

Harry turned to see Louis, and really, he didn’t want to make his friend bad, he knew the pills had them all sick, but he was only doing this because it’s for Nick, right and he knew Louis had to go, Louis only caused problems. And not to mention Harry also wanted this strange feeling go away, that feeling that caused him spend time with Louis and maybe, just maybe feel his lips again. So yeah, Harry took one more pill.

“Oh god Harry please no,” Louis said before the pain arrived, making Louis bend over himself, holding his little tummy, trying not to show the physical pain he was having.

“I don’t like you,” Louis said, turning to see Nick there in the table, eating careless and reading the newspaper.

Days passed and every day, Nick reminded Harry to take his pills, slowly emptying the bottle. And really, Harry was trying to slow down the process, because he didn’t want Louis just gone. He wanted to just stop taking the pills and let Louis live; but of course, that meant Louis staying with him and Nick and well, you know how Louis could be and all the bad stuff so, no, that wasn’t an option.

Nick was shaving himself in the bathroom, being very carefully and neat in the progress, just when Harry arrived, trying to take the razor himself to do it for Nick, but Nick didn’t let him, “No babe, no” Nick said just a little pissed, “I need to do this right, I have a meeting,” and yeah, Harry understood.

Louis appeared behind Harry, this time almost blank, transparent and all the warmth and joyness that used to irradiate from Louis, was gone. Now Louis was effortlessly trying to bring back his cheer, with no results.

“Go on, cut his throat,” Louis said to Harry, pointing at Nick’s neck.

“Ugh, stop it,” Harry said, only half grinning.

“What?” Nick asked, confused, “Is it that Drop Dead Lou again?” Nick said, almost shaming on Harry.

Harry nodded grieved, “Take the pills dear, take them,” Nick said before washing his face.

✖✖

“Liam, come on, sit and tell me what’s the big news,” Harry said, taking a sit in Liam’s living room, grabbing the cup of tea in front of him and sipping before Liam came back.

“Oh god, Harry,” Liam said, excited, sitting across the curly lad, “I’m so excited!”

“Then tell me. What’s up?” Harry said.