FOUR.

“I don’t like being here Haz,” Louis said, stomping his feet on the ground like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

“It’ll be just a few minutes Louis,” Harry answered, rolling his eyes, “I just need to find something for Nick’s work’s party…”

“I have a better idea!” Louis said, with his high-pitch voice, smiling to Harry, “What if, we go to a hardware shop and then we buy like a big bag and a hammer and nails and a rope and—,”

“Wait, what do you want to go to a hardware shop?” Harry asked, confused.

“Will you just wait for me to finish?” Louis snapped to Harry, “So… that way we can kidnap Nick and bring him to your house and make him appreciate you and if he doesn’t do the first times, we can hit him and smashed him and—,”

“It’s not going to work,” Harry said.

“Oh and you know about that? Tell me, how many times have you tried it?” Louis answered Harry, being the sassy guy he always was.

“Just no— no way, Louis! We are not doing that,” Harry said annoyed, “Stop thinking like a five year old and help me look for something to dress.”

“Okay then,” Louis said defeated, “My idea sounded better but I’ll do as you wish.”

“Finally,” Harry said in a low voice, nevertheless, Louis heard him and punch Harry in the arm, gaining an ‘ouch’ from Harry.

Harry looked at his clock and turned to look at Louis, “I have to go, I’m having lunch with an old friend.”

Louis was already forming a smile on his lips when Harry continued, “And it’s not you,” Harry said Louis wanting to interrupt but Harry put a finger in his lips continuing, “And no, you’re not invited.”

“Why not? We used to do everything together!” Louis yelled but it was too late, Harry was already leaving the shop, leaving a wounded Louis behind.

✖✖✖✖

“Everything looks good in here,” Austin said, reading the menu across from Harry.

“I know right? This is Nick’s favorite place,” Harry said without thinking.

“Oh— that’s… good, I guess?” Austin said, obviously feeling awkward at the mention of Nick.

Harry smiled, not aware of what Austin meant but still nodded to Austin.

Harry was happy that Austin called, he really missed the blonde guy. Austin Butler here, was Harry’s old neighbor; like when he used to live in his actual home. They were really good friends in the past, like they used to play a lot whenever Austin’s parents weren’t home because they, of course, weren’t a fan of Harry, the kid next door. They were sure Harry was a bad example for their kid. Like, that kid always talked about an imaginary friend and they were sure the kid was crazy and needed special medication but— Austin didn’t care back then. Because he really liked Harry back then. He really liked him now.

Austin still lived there, in the same house but he was now alone because his parents where away in a retirement house and since he recently got divorced from his husband, just as well, he came back to his childhood house. And well, Austin saw Harry, like the Harry Styles, back in his old house with Gemma and everything so of course they needed to catch up.

Harry took of his beanie off his head because they were in a kind of refined restaurant so he needed to show some manners and stuff.

“Ugh god, I hate my hair,” Harry said, putting away the beanie inside one of the pockets in his coat. Louis can go to hell for cutting his hair.