Creep

This is a story about Tim and Brianna. Tim was always the odd one out. From 1st grade to 12th grade. He was shy, intelligent, and much kept to himself. Tim was in love through 1st to 12th grade, he was in love with one of the prettiest girls in school, Brianna.

Her chocolate wavy brown hair hung on her shoulders and back like beautiful snakelettes twirling that seemed for entirety in a very good way Tim though. Her face was sculpted by god himself, high cheekbones thick elegantly shaped lips. Her nose seemed perfectly in balanced with her face. Full but not too full cheeks that have a natural rosy tint to it. Her eyes were like a lion's rare green eyes that can be found at sometimes, with a light sunset color ringlet around the tips or her cornea. Her skin was tan like toast. She had a short height but her legs were just as long as the next girl. She of course had a flat stomach with her chest were perfectly shaped not over the top blossoms that any guy would ogle to. Which Tim did on some occasions.

She was the definition of perfect and she flaunted it in everyone's face.

May the outside was sheer beauty the inside was not. She is a very sick person. Mentally and sexually. You see my dear reader 'Bri' was/is molested and raped by the men around her. She was beaten and abused black and blue just like her mother and her mother before her. As the men around her enjoyed seeing her beated and abused, so did she to the women and animals around her. Yes, animals. You would be disgusted of how many of her pets went 'missing' from mice to dogs all can be found in a ditch slaughtered and very bloody I might add.

No one knew this of course. The infamous Brianna Keiger would be done for.

Tim was a tall lanky boy. He was handsome in many ways but his personality did not out shine the rest so he was ignored mostly. Girls and guys asked him to hang out but he always replied "No." He was obsessed with Brianna to the point where he followed her to her home unconsciously.

His hair was black and glossy, his eyes matched his ebony locks. He was often mistaken as 'Emo'. He had a strong jawline with thin lips. On his face were hundreds of what his mother used to call them 'angel kisses' His nose was common. Overall he was considered a good American boy. He had never kissed, groped, or seen a woman fully nude. And of course, he was a virgin.

These were two different people with different lives but they had all of the same taste. Both favorite color was blue, obsessed over star wars, rock'n'roll was their passion. They were compatible on so many levels it was almost impossible.

But yet they lived separate lives that had never crossed till recently and its result was life changing.

It was the last week of senior year. Tim had finally made up his mind to ask a goddess, like Brianna, on a date. . His heart felt like it was ripped out, beaten, then sewn back into his inner being. His stomach felt like he had been on a roller coaster through hell with Satan, callously laughing in the background. When it was in fact the normal baboons, or fellow students, laughing. The overall experience he was enduring was sickness. He searched the crowded hallway for the divine being that was 'Brianna'. He knew everything about her. Or so he thought, not knowing of her dark side. He knew her schedule, her address, and even her phone number but he was too frightened to call it. But then she gracefully strode across the hall with head turning glances and foul looks from the jealous girls nearby. Tim felt his heart drop from the sun and back. Here was the perfect time to ask her out on a very romantic date, with a planning of many years. He strode down casually but failing miserably.

"Brianna?" He asked, he sounded as if he saw a huge spider on her head.

"Yes." She answered, with the voice of an angel that was directed to him and only him.

"Would you like to go out sometime?" He asked very poised. He had repeated this line in this mirror over the width span of twelve years, twelve years that paid off.

"Sure!" She replied enthusiasticly took her things and walked away. Tim was over the top, he felt he could explode with sugar, spice and everything nice.

But he did not know of her plans for the ill-fated virgin.