Chapter three

"What happened?" 

Madison rushed inside the room. Riley and I were curled on the couch under my blanket. I had called Riley over after I got home and told her what had happened. At first I debated on whether I was going to tell Madison, because of the way she would react, but then decided it wouldn't be so bad....

I was silent as I stared at the floor.

"The jerk broke her heart." Riley said placing her arm around my shoulders.

Madison crossed her arms and slowly sat beside me. "Are you okay?" She asked.

I ran a hand through my messy hair. "Yeah...no...I mean, I don't know."

"I hate to say it but, I told....

"Madison." Riley interrupted her. I rolled my eyes burring myself deeper into the blanket. All my thoughts were on one thing, Alec. He was swimming through my mind like a school of fish. I loved him so much how could he do this to me. Just this morning he was smiling and kissing me. What could have gone wrong in only a couple of hours.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I mean you tell me. Why would someone like him fall for someone like me anyway. I'm just a regular girl. I have nothing to give him and I'm a total goody good." I don't know why I was saying all this stuff but, it was just coming out. 

Rliey tugged the blanket trying to get me to peek my head out. I resisted and clinched the blanket closer.

"Come on Paisley, don't say that." Madison said sounding sorry. I ignored her and just lay there under the blanket feeling sorry for my self. Soon, the tears came streaming down, and then I fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^

 "Paisley!"

A familiar voice yelled to me waking me from my sleep. I rose from under the blanket that had tears stains on them. I rubbed my eyes, threw the blanket off, and stretched. The smell of bacon filled the room, mom only cooks bacon on Saturday. Don't ask why, she's just weird like that.

"Paisley wake up!"  Mom screamed from in the kitchen. 

I flinched. "Mom, I'm up." I said annoyed. She peaked her out of the door frame. Her brown curls falling to the side, her emerald eyes warm and caring. Mom always did look younger than her actual age.

"Come eat."

I got up off the couch walking into the kitchen where Madison, and Riley sat at the table chowing down. Riley looked up and wiggled her eyebrows, while Madison still chowed down like she had been starving for weeks.

"Why are you guys still here?" I asked grabbing the plate, a fork, and sat down.  Riley frowned and finished chewing. 

"Excuse us. I'm sorry, but I thought we were best friends." Riley said being sarcastic.

I rolled my eyes and shoved a fork full of cheese eggs into my starving mouth. Mom's food always made feel better.

"Today, were going to cheer you up." Madison places her hand on my leg. My mom turned around with an eyebrow raised. 

"What do you mean cheer her up? What's wrong with my sweetie?" She said walking over to the table and crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes. I hate telling my mom things because she always goes overboard and things get out of hand.

"Nothing mom." I lied. Madison raised an eyebrow.

"That stupid jerk broke up with her." Riley blurted. I slapped her on the arm giving her the eye. She choked on her eyes and frowned.

Mom gasped throwing her arms around me. See I told you she over reacts sometimes. trying to breath I finally got loose from moms grasp. She gave me that mom look that said " I'm going to kill that bastard." 

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry." She said giving me a small smile.

"Mom. it's okay. I'm fine." I lied giving her a fake smile that I know she didn't believe one bit, but let it go anyway.

"So like I was saying, we/re going to cheer you up. We're going out today." Madison said.

Riley gleamed, seeming to not know about it. I sighed.

"Madison I-

Riley stopped my mouth with her index finger.

"Shh, Don't speak." Riley said smirking.

"Guy's I'm not going-" I was cut off again.

"Now, go upstairs and get dressed, and don't take forever." Madison smiled stood me up and shoved me upstairs. I sighed. Might as well go because she'll kill me if I refuse.

"Hurry along now." Riley smiled still shoving bacon in her mouth.

"Oh shut up!" 

They better not take me somewhere that was just going to remind me of him. That's the very last thing I want to think about right now.

 Thanks for reading up to this far and I'm soooo sorry this chapeter is so boring and it took forever to right. I kept you waiting for this boring chapter, so sorry for that but I hope yo continue to read because it WILL get SO much better. Promise. (: Comment and vote. 

  -Girlup(: