Chapter two

"What do you mean we should break up?" I asked frozen in my spot. 

"I just think we should take a break." Alec said trying to sound sorry.

"Why, we've been together since freshman year, Alec?" 

"I know, I just need something different."

"Different? What do you mean different?" Fear raged inside of me.

"I-I just......" He hesitated. "I don't want the school's 'good girl' as my girlfriend anymore. I just want someone who isn't afraid to do something bad ass.

"Stop!" I yelled on the verg of bursting into tears. "Your breaking up with me because you need someone who's a bad ass?"

"Paisley I-"

I interrupted. "I said stop." Tears making their way down my face. I turned around and started to run not knowing where I was going. I just needed to get away from him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rested my head in my legs hugging them tight. Tears screaming down and landing on my knees. I sat in the corner of the hall way in the dark. The only light that had come in was from the window and doors. I felt like my heart was being pulled at as it as still attached. My chest burning with anger and confusion. 

"Um......" A voice said. I looked up from my knees.

A guy with brown messy hair, brown eyes, and lots of black stood with a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth. His face was really handsome, like a model or something. He stood inches away hands in pockets with his black jacket and black combat boots. I quickly wiped my eyes.

"Um...." I said 

"It's cool." He walked past me and out the double doors. I sat there not wanting to get up and go to class; the class that he was in.

I rest my head back in my legs and hugged them even tighter than before. I heard the doors open again and glanced up. The guy slowly walked in and stood in front of me.

He took the cigarette from his lips and sqaut down in front of me. "So what's got your panties in a bunch?" He asked.

I stared eyes swollen.

He nodded his head. "Right." He rubbed his hands on his pants and stood up. "I probably wouldn't tell my problems to a complete stranger either." He begin to walk away. I glanced up at him as he was a few steps away before doing something I didn't know why I did.

"He broke up with me." I almost whispered, but I guess it was loud enough because he stopped. 

He turned around and paused in front of me once more before sitting down beside me. I glanced over at him. He sat with one leg propped up.

"Alec?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I ignored the fact that he knew without me telling him. I felt the pain in my chest. I felt like crying just talking about it. The tears started to form again as I tried to hold them in.

So much for that, they came out like a waterfall. 

"He told me I wasn't bad ass enough for him. We've been together since freshman year and all of a sudden he just want's something different." The words were just coming out, I didn't really know why but  it felt like I couldn't stop. I was sitting her crying my heart out to a complete stranger. How pathetic.

He chuckled. "If you love him so much then why don't you just change?" He asked.

I stared at him. He smirked and stood, reaching out a hand to help me up. I grabbed it and hopped to my feet the tears no longer flowing out. What did he mean by change?

"What?" I asked.

"I was joking." He smirked, walking down the hall.

I grabbed my things and walked down the opposite direction.

Hey guys, I really don't like this chapter that much, let me know if i should make some changes to the scenes or dialouge. Thanks, and don't forget to comment,  and vote. 

*Blows kiss* (: