Chapter one

Okay, so this is REALLY important to me, A very important situation depends on how many votes and reads I get. I would really appreciate it if you would. Thanks (:

"Hey Paisley, have you heard what's around the whole school?" 

I looked up to face my best friends, Riley, and Madison, who were linked by the arms. They're always together no matter what. They're closer than anyone I've ever seen. Riley was very pretty, with blonde hair, pink lips and green eyes. Madison was pretty too, actually she had boys lining up for her.  Her hair was blonde and her eyes were ocean blue.

"Heard what?" I asked.

"A couple a guys broke in the school and trashed the auditorium." Riley said as they sat in front of me.

"What?" I turned my full attention to them.

"Well, I heard that the guys who did it where a couple of bad ass's. I've seen them around a lot but I don't really know them. Someone said they broke in last night and threw toilet paper, food, and soda on the seats in the auditorium. They think that one them slipped and fell or something, because there was blood on the sage floor." Madison stated knowing way too much about the situation.

"So, who do you think it was?" 

"I've got a few people on my list." She held up three fingers waving them at me. "My number one suspect is Josh Lee. Every one knows he would do something stupid like that. It's Josh. Second, there's Kay, that rebel girl. She's always hanging with Josh and she's known for doing those things." She only had one finger left. " Last but not least, Conner Haney. That guy's a legend. He's done more bad things than Hitler."

I chuckled. "How do you know all these things?"

"I just know, okay." 

"Sure." 

"Well, we have to get to class. We'll see you later, Paisley." They waved as they walked away linking arms again. Don't they ever get tired of each other?

My name is Paisley King and I'm a senior in at Lane-view High. I guess you could say that I'm popular and pretty. No, scratch that, I am pretty. Actually, I have curly brown hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty average height and I also have an pretty average teenage body. I'm very fun, sweet, and cool... at least that's what everyone tell's me.

^^^^^^^^^^^

 Class was over in a flash and I started to walk to lunch. On my way, I received a couple of 'heys' and 'whats up' from my friends. I waved back not really paying attention. I just wanted to get to lunch so I could see Alec. Yes, Alec is my very, very handsome and sexy boyfriend. Oh, and we've been dating since freshman year. Awesome, right?

I walked in line grabbing a cup of soup, an apple, and chocolate milk. Chocolate milk has always been my favorite, ever since I was six. I walked over to the table that Riley had motioned for me to sit at. She was sitting next to Madison, of course.

"Hey." I said sitting down with my tray.

"What's up homie." Riley crossed her arms and tried to sound like a gangster...failing.

"Don't ever do that again." I laughed.

"Here comes Alec." Madison frowned. 

She never did like him. I think it was because of something that happened a long time ago. Anyways, it didn't matter, my Alec was here.

I jerked up shifting in my seat to face him. My oh my, he was gorgeous. His messy brown hair went in all directions. His light brown eyes piercing into my heart. I practically drooled just by looking at him, and he was all mine. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me.

"Hey." He said his lips still very close to mine. I shivered.

"Hi." I replied. He finally leaned back up and walked over to seat with his buddies with a smile on his face.

I turned back around to face a frowning face. Madison threw a couple of French fries at me. I caught it before it could hit the floor. Her frown grew deeper.

"What was that for?" I asked smiling.

"You know why. I don't approve of him." 

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but I love him and you'll just have to deal." I smirked. She rolled her eyes. I turned and glanced at Alec. He was talking about something with his friends and looking over at us. I wonder what he's talking about.

"He's looking. Maybe he's talking about how deeply in love he is with me. How much he needs me in his life. How he just can't live without me." I joked. I knew he wasn't though.

"This is not a fairy tale, Paisley. Get it together." Riley crushed my hopes and dreams.

"Shut up." I joked, shoving fries into my mouth. Yummy, fries.

I walked down the hallways to my next class, biology. I really hate that class. All Mr. Sanders does is talk, talk, talk. He never stops to take a breath. The only good thing about that class is that I have Riley, and she always gives me a good laugh.

"Paisley!" I heard someone scream. I turned, Alec was running to catch up to me. Only a few people were in the hall, so he caught up pretty quick.

"Yeah?" I asked with a bright smile plastered on my face.

"We need to talk." He grabbed my hand and locked it with his. We walked slowly swinging our hands. I blushed. I love when he's romantic.

"What is it." 

"I think we need to talk about our relationship."

"What about it?"

"I thi-think, I think we need to you know..." He stuttered scratched the back of his head. I furrowed my eyebrow. Was he trying to say what I think he was trying to say?

"You think we should what, Alec?" I asked getting nervous.

"I think we should.....break up." I let go of his hand.

"What?" I almost whispered.

Hello, What's up peeps. I need to know if i should continue with this idea. I will upload next chapter if I get a number of reads. So, tell your friends, lol. Just kindding but if you want to... Anyways, vote comment and fan. Thanks. (: Oh, and ideas were formed by Lups18 and WritingChey sheck the out.