(8) Why!

I want to say Thank You so much for 9k read's on You dont know me 1. When I endes You dont know me 1 It was 2,2k read's and now It's 9k I'm so Happy right now.

I got help on This part from @Bunnydancer6

I dont have many Ideas for This book so Everybody comment What You want to happend Next and I will use It.

Now to the story.

Summer

I was waliking In the hallway In school Then the last person I wanted to see walked up to me.

?: Hey!
S: Bye!
?: Stop!
S: I dont want to talk to You Tomika.
T: I will leave You alone When You say Why You moved back to Texas alone.
S: Ok. The reason I moved back to Texas alone Is Because......
T: Because?
S: In LA I met A boy, me and boy become boyfriend and girlfriend. But the day before my birthday He broke up with me. And that was very painful Because It was 1 year since Freddy and I broke up. I was so broken so I moved back here. I asked my mom If she wanted to come with me But she said no. So now You Can leave me alone! Bye Bye Tomika.
T: What no.

I Ignored her. She followed me, I start to run. Then I run Into Somebody.

S: Watch Where You Are going Huerta!
F: Why Are You so mad at me?
S: Because You broke my heart. How many times Do I have to tell You.
T: Summer We Are not done talking.
S: We Are. I hate to live here In Texas But I hated even more to live In LA.
F: Why?
S: Just stay out of my LIFE!
T: Fine!
S: Fine!
F: Fine!
S: Fine!

I run away from them. I was on A table all alone In Lunch. I Can see that Tomika Are telling Zack, Freddy and Lawrence what I told her. But she think she nows the real reason I moved back. That A boy broke up with me was true But It was something more that happend. Not 1 thing But 2 thing's happend. I want to tell You bit Nobody Are going to know This secret's.

Tomika

T: I must tell You guys something.
L: What?
T: The reason Summer moved back to Texas alone Is Because A boy broke her heart the day before her birthday just like Freddy did. Summer's heart was broken she asked her mom If she wanted to move back with her But her mom said no.
F: So It's just Because of A boy?
T: Yes.
Z: So she changed Because of A boy?
T: Yes.
L: I dont think she was so heart broken.
T: What Do You mean?
L: Look she Is kissing Jacob.
Z: So?
L: If A girl Is heart broken, Then They dont want to have A new boyfriend just 2 weeks After that.
F: Tomika Is that true?
T: Yes It's true. Girls Are just like that. Well not every girl just Summer.
Z: Ok.

----------------------------------------------
To be continiued.

Comment What You want the Next part's to be about.