(2) Summer In the mode, and Freddy In the soul!

It's standing something Important When This part Is over. Please Read It.
(When You Are bad, You must Do something bad!)

Summer

I must come up with A plan, so I Can show people that I'm bad now. <<I know It!>> Then I saw that Everybody was looking at me. Then I know Why They was stearing at me, It's Because I said: I know It so Everybody heard It. <<Stop stearing at me! Or You guys Are dead!>> I say. Then Everybody turned around. Ok back to the plan, I'm going to take blue paint and make all the paint fall over Tomika. That's A Good plan. I was done setting up the paint over the door, Then Tomika was coming.

Tomika

I was walking to the classroom I opened the door and Then I was covered In blue paint. <<aaaaaaaa!>> I screamed. <<What's wrong Tomi...ka?>> Zack say, Then He saw that I was covered In paint. <<Who did This to You?>> Freddy say. <<Maybe the girl Who Is laughing!>> Lawrence say. I was looking at the person, It was <<Summer! Why did You Do This to me?>> Tomika say. <<Because It Is funny!>> Summer say. <<Why Is Tomika covered In paint?>> Mr.Finn say. <<Summer did It Because she think It's funny!>> Zack say. <<What! Summer to my office now!>> Principal Mullins say. <<Bye Bye Summer!>> I say. <<Tomika go and take A shower!>> Mr.Finn say. <<Ok!>> I say.

Summer

<<What Do You want to talk about Mrs.Mullins?>> I say. <<Why did You Do that to Tomika?>> Mullins say. <<Because It's funny!>> I say. <<That was not funny Mrs.Hathaway!>> Mullins say. <<It was funny!>> I say. <<Now You Are going to say In the speaker that You Are Sorry for What You did and your whole name!>> Mullins say. <<Ok!>> I say. <<Hello guys! I'm Summer Audrey Hathaway and I'm not Sorry for covering Tomika Young In blue paint!>> I say. I started walking out of the office. <<Summer! Summer! Summer Audrey Hathaway come back here!>> Mullins say. <<No!>> I say. I was In the hallway, Then I saw Freddy, Lawrence and Zack. Freddy Is cute but I can't like him, Because I'm bad now and Freddy Are Nice and We Are enemy's now. The me and Freddy had eye contact for 3 seconds. I was feeling weird, like that I love him again, I wanted to run to him and kiss him. Summer stop thinking like that. I know If I Can be together with A boy Then I will stop thinking about Freddy, but Who?

Freddy

Me, Zack and Lawrence was talking In the hallway Then the speaker was on and Somebody started talking <<Hello guys! I'm Summer Audrey Hathaway and I'm not Sorry for covering Tomika Young In blue paint!>> It was Summer Then I heard <<Summer! Summer! Summer Audrey Hathaway come back here!>> It was Principal Mullins, Then I heard <<No!>> It was Summer. <<Summer Is realy bad!>> Zack say. <<I know!>> Lawrence say. Then I turned around and saw Summer. She was so cute, but I can't be together with her Because she Is bad and I'm Good. Then me and Summer had eye contact for 3 seconds. Is It weird that I want to run up to her and kiss her Because I love her? <<Freddy!>> Zack say. <<What?>> I say. <<It's Good that You Are over Summer!>> Zack say. <<Yes I'm so over her!>> I say but I was lying. <<What Do You guys think has happend to Summer?>> Somebody say. I turned around and saw Tomika. <<I dont know!>> Lawrence say. <<Something must have happend When she was gone!>> I say. <<Or not!>> Zack say. <<Why Are You saying that Zack?>> Tomika say. <<Maybe Summer always have been like This, but she has just been hiding It for us!>> Zack say. <<I dont think so Zack, me and Summer have know Summer since We was 3 years old and she have always been the kindest girl In the world she would never be mean to anyone!>> Tomika say. <<That's right!>> I say. <<And look at her now. She Isn't the person You guys know she Is mean to everyone!>> Zack say. <<Zack Is right!>> Lawrence say. <<I dont think that Summer want to be like This but she Is doing It Because she Is all alone!>> I say. <<Maybe You Are right Freddy!>> Zack say.

----------------------------------------------
To be continiued.

I have something Important to say. I have so many book's I want to came out with, so You guys must say What book I must start with.

Here Are the book's:

Bestfriends love!
Bestfriends love Is A Jicardo book. It's handling about that Ricardo Are together with Jada. And Ricardo and Jade Are bestfriends. But One day They Are practising on A episode to school of rock. But Then something happends that will change What They feel about each other.

Game Love!
It's A gamers guide to pretty mutch everything book. It's handling about Connor and Ashley.

The new girl Who made A bad girl!
It's handling about that Summer Is bestfriend with Zack and Freddy and she Is In love with them and Zack Is In love with Summer and Freddy Is In love with Summer. But One day A new girl take away Zack and Freddy from Summer. Then Summer change.

Old vs new!
It's handling about Summer. Summer Is trying to be the girl that Is popular, so her crush will notice her. Then the band Is trying to Get Summer back. Then Summer have A big decision to make.

Cry me to sleep!
It's about that Summer and Freddy likes each other, but They just hurts each other. When They finely Are together Nobody wants Them to be together. Then They must find out What They Are gonna Do.

Who am I?
It's about that Summer dont know Who she Is and must find out. And that Is not Good for the band.

What will You say If I told You?
It's handling about that Summer Is going to tell Freddy that she likes him. But What will Freddy say?

Secrets Can haunt!
It's handling about that Texas have A myrder In the city. And Everybody Is afraid, but Then Summer, Freddy, Zack, Tomika and Lawrence Is going to find out Who the myrder Is. But Somebody of them Is having A big secret that will change the mysetry!

Witch book Do You want to start with?
Leave A comment What You want.