(4) Sadness snd love!

(When You think You Are not sad anymore, things Is getting worse!)

Freddy
Everybody was In the classroom exept Summer. <<Freddy, did You find out Why Summer changed?>> Zack say. <<No. She wasent ready to tell Somebody yet!>> I say. <<Ask her again!>> Lawrence say. <<I dont think she Is going to say that to me!>> I say. <<Why Do You think that!>> Zack say. <<Didn't You see her yesterday, she run out of the classroom and started to cry and she was mad at me!>> I say. <<Wait so the new Summer was crying>> Zack say. <<Why was she crying?>> Tomika say. <<She said that When we was singing she just got old memories from When she was In love with me and I wasent In live with her. And that wanted to be Somebody to me When she was In love with me!>> I say. <<That's not Good!>> Tomika say. <<Why?>> Zack say. <<Because Summer was really In love with Freddy. And she got her heart broke many times. And When A girl start to think back on that, every bad and sad moments comes up In your head!>> Tomika say. <<So!>> Zack say. <<If That's happen she Can try to jury herself like cut her self!>> Tomika say. <<For some years ago Summer tried to take her life Because she was heart broken!>> Tomika say. <<Was that Because of me?>> I say. <<Yes!>> Tomika say. <<But did You say cut herself?>> I say. <<Yes!>> Tomika say. <<That's not Good!>> I say. <<Why?>> Zack say. <<Because You guys know When Summer told is that she was In a car acsident and Tomika said that she had been cutting herself and Summer said no?>> I say. <<Yes!>> Lawrence say. <<Well she had been cutting herself!>> I say. <<How Do You know?>> Zack say. <<Because When she run out of the classroom I followed her and I found her cutting herself!>> I say. <<Wow!>> Zack say. Then We heard Somebody In the door. We turned around an saw Summer, she looked luke A mess. <<Havent You sleep?>> Tomika say. <<No!>> Summer say. <<Why?>> I say. <<Like You dosent know Huerta!>> Summer say. <<Dont be mad at Freddy!>> Zack say. <<Shut up bully!>> Summer say.

In the hallway
Jacob now⬇️⬇️

In the hallwayJacob now⬇️⬇️

Summer

I was walking out If the classroom, Then I saw A very cute boy. I saw Jacob! It was something diffrent about him, Then I think he saw me. <<Summer?>> Jacob say. <<Yes Jacob!>> I say. He run up to me and hugges me. <<You Are very Happy!>> I say. <<I have been missing You so so mutch!>> Jacob say. <<I have been missing You to Jacob!>> I say. <<Summer I'm just asking You right now. Do You want to be my girlfriend?>> Jacob say. <<Yes, Yes and A 1000 of Yes!>> I say Then I kissed him. <<I must go now Bye Bae!>> I say. <<Bye bae!>> Jacob say.

<<Ok class Let's rock!>> Mr.Finn say. <<Can I go Because I'm not In the band!>> I say. <<If You Are In my class You Are A part of the band Summer!>> Mr.Finn say. <<Ugh!>> I say.

When They was done with playing the school was over so I started walking. <<Summer wait!>> I turned around and saw Freddy. <<What Do You want?>> I say. <<Can You please give me mercy so We van be friends again?>> Freddy say. <<What no!>> I say. <<Why?>> Freddy say. <<When I was In love with You and You broke my heart everyday. All I wanted was You to give me mercy, but did You give me mercy. No!>> I say. <<Can't You just think about What Is happening now and not What has happend?>> Freddy say. <<Sorry I can't. And No mercy!>> I say and walked away. Then I started thinking about When Freddy broke my heart and our memories. Then I started to cry.

Freddy
When Summer walked away I started to think about When Summer broke my heart and our memories. Then I stated to cry.

This Is What Summer and Freddy Are thinking. When Summer breaker Freddy's heart and When Freddy breake Summer's heart and some memories⬇️⬇️

----------------------------------------------
To be continiued.

I hope You like This part. And please leave A comment on part 2 of Witch book You want me to start with.