Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Niall's P.O.V

How could he!? How could Zayn do that to Liam!? How could Luke do that to Collum!? Ugh. I don't even want to go to their wedding. It's in 2 months, and Luke does this. Unbeleivable.

3 weeks later

Zayn's P.O.V

I miss him so fucking much. It pains me knowing I hurt him. Everyday, I replay Liam's expression when he saw me with Luke. Gosh, I'm such a screw up! I ruined my own marriage! Gah! I hate myself for what I did. I regret it everyday.

I pulled my hair in frustration. I stood up and walked into the bathroom.

"You disgusting fuck-up." I muttered at my reflectioin in the mirror. "YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" I smashed my mirror and I felt releived...for a while, atleast. My fist started stinging after a while.

I looked down and saw blood flowing out of my knuckles.

"Fuck" I muttered.

I got up and slapped on a hat and some shades so I could go to the hospital and bandage this shit up.

Liam's P.O.V

Simon finally let me go visit Zayn so we can sort this out. He's been staying in a hotel for a month. Hopefully he hasn't left. I really want us to work out.

I stepped into the elavator and pushed the top floor button.

*Ding*

I quickly walked out and checked the door numbers and knocked softly on door number 31F.

No answer.

I knocked harder.

Still no answer.

Fuck it I need to speak with him.

I barged in there and suprisingly the door was unlocked. Unresponsible forgetable Zayn.

It was a huge mess.

Clothes thrown everywhere, dishes piled up, trash on the floor, and left overs sat rotten on the counter.

"Zayn?"

He must not be home. Maybe I'll clean a bit before he comes back.

*Time skip*

I finished cleaning the kitchen, living room, and his bedroom. Now, the bathroom.

As soon as I walked in, glass was shattered everywhere. Blood was freshly dripping off the counter top and onto the floor.

"Oh my God." I gasped.

I ran to his bedroom and flipped out one of his shirts.

"Please be okay. For the love of God be okay. I Love You Zayn Malik. I will forever love you. I'm sorry for everything. I Love You." I sobbed into his shirt.

"I love you too, Liam."

Zayn's P.O.V

After the doc wrapped up my wound I headed back to the hotel. They'll probably make me pay for the broken mirror.

I went up to my floor and opened the door. Forgot to lock it when I left. Eh.

I walked in and oh my God. The hotel was squeky clean. Hm. Must have been the houskeeper.

"Uh, it still stings."

I heard a sniffle coming from my bedroom.

"Please be okay. For the love of God be okay. I Love You Zayn Malik. I will forever love you. I'm sorry for everything. I Love You."