Chapter 10 (Liam☆)

Chapter 10 (Liam☆)

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner. I grabbed all the ingredients I needed to make spaghetti and the ingredients to make chocolate cake.

"Need help hunny?" Zayn asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yes, thank you love" I gave him a peck on the cheek and he began making the spaghetti as I made the cake.

Harry's P.O.V

Alison and I have been hanging out alot and such. She's cooler than ever. "Harry?" she said as she sat up from the ground. We were laying down with our heads on the bottom of the old oak tree.

"Yes, Ali?"

"Are we- ......nevermind. It's a stupid question.

"C'mon Ali. You can tell me the most stupidest thing or ask me the stupidest question and I'll still answer." I smiled. She looks so beautiful in her blue jacket that fits her perfect. The way the wind is blowing her beautiful brown hair. She's perfect.

"Are we.......together?"

I froze at that question. It wasnt stupid but it definitely had an affect on me.

"You know what forget it. It was stupid." she said as she got up.

I pulled her arm and she fell on top of me. I moved the little hairs out of her face.

"Alison. I've admired your beauty for such a long time. Your personality is unique. Your special to me. I love the way you say my name, the way you walk, the way your hair blows around, the way you talk, your dimple on your back, the dimples on your cheeks, the way you don't like your voice being recorded cause you think you sound ugly when in reality its music to my ears, how you try squeezing into your old favorite blue jeans, how your scared to see how much you weigh, the way you just have to have a cup of coffee in the morning, and drink tea before you sleep. It's all your little things that make me feel this way. It's a good feeling and I don't want it to end. So right here, right now.....I'm asking you......Alison......to be my girl." I said as pulled her close to me and looked deep in her eyes. She let a few tears escape her eye and I wiped them away gently.

"Harry........I........I'd love to...." she said before she jumped into my arms and lifted both her legs up.

Finaly♡

Niall's P.O.V

It's all set. In axactly an hour it will be 6:00pm and time for my date with Alex.

"Are you ready for your date with Alex?" Louis asked as he entered my room.

"Ofcourse............not!" I obviously said. I'm no where near ready.

I rushed him out and locked my door. I grabbed my ipod and ran towards my bathroom. I put my music on shuffle and jumped in the shower.

Liam's P.O.V

"Hunny, stop it!" I giggled as Zayn licked chocolate frosting off of my cheek.

"You taste delicious babe" he whispered in my ear. That sent chills down my spine.

As we were about to kiss, we heard someone walking towards us.

"Dad.....and.....dad. Is dinner almost done? It's going to be 5:30 and I sorta kinda maybe might have invited Eleanor over for diner and I just can't wait I can't I'm nervous and oh my gosh dad please give me some water!" he yelled.

I sat him down and sat in a chair beside his.

Zayn rushed over to us and handed him a bottled water.

"Ok....now take deep breaths. In.........out.......in.......out........better?"

"Yes......thanks dad."

"Now, if you'll excuse us, we gotta make extra spaghetti for our guests."

"Guests???? Who else is coming over?"

"Well, Harry called and said he was bringing someone and has news. Your father and I invited Simon to you know......catch up and talk about our next tour. And Niall invited Alex." Zayn explained.

Louis nodded his head and walked off into the den.

"So..........four guests huh?" Zayn asked as he boiled up some water.

"Yup" I popped the P and before I knew it......I was in his arms.

"I'm so glad we did this..........got married and adopted our best mates after what happened to our real parents." a tear escaped his eye. A few months ago.......all of our parents were coming to see us. They were all in the same private plane Simon sent. The plane was malfunctioning and crashed into some woods.

I let a tear escape my eye and silently sobbed.

"Shhh.......we've got eachother. We have them. And we still have our parents in here......"he pointed to my heart.

I smiled at the small gesture and kissed him.

What would I do without him?

Niall's P.O.V

After my relaxing shower, it was 5:25. I have 35 minutes to get ready.

I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and placed my ipod on my dresser.

I pulled on some white lazy pants and a green shirt that says 'sweeg' that a fan made for me. I put on nemo socks and blow dried my hair.

Done. Yes, I'm a ratchet leprechaun!

First, we'll come up to my room and look over some childhood pictures.

Then at 8:00pm we'll have dinner with my family.

After dinner, I'm taking her out for desert.

Hopefully I planned a good first date.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 10+ votes for an update!

please don't hate me for such a crappy chapter but I'll try to make them better.

And please chek out some of my other books:
Zayns little sister
Falling for the broken
I like you alottle
Lost in Angel eyes