Chapter 2 (Harry♥)

Harry♥ (Chapter Two)

Gosh. Why cant Louis forget about stupid fashion and just fuck a hoe. Grr.

"Do you want to come to the mall with us?" Louis asked coming into the dinning room with Niall. "Hmm...there will be mall babes...OKAY."

I said getting up to go get ready. Hopefully i run into Alison. Shes a beautiful girl i met in school. Brown hair with Hazel and Blue mixed eyes. Shes usualy into guys like my dad (gross) but im not much of a bad boy. I think of my self more like a romantic perverted gentleman. Ha c;

I put on a white tee, black skinny jeans, and a holister sweater. Its quite breezy now in October so ill add a plaid scarf. "Hurry up Harry! We're in the car already!" yelled Niall. Gosh have i been thinking of Alison that i lost track of time? ah oh well.

I sprayed on some Hollister colone and ran out the door.

"Did you but on sunblock Harold?" ask Liam. Gah. Damn.

"No dad. I did not." he gave me a stern face and handed me a bottle of sunblock."Oh come on, its 34°C out here! Its October." I reminded him. He made a pouty face and turned around in the passenger seat.I grabbed my phone and texted Alison.

Me:mall today??

Alison:Yup. Its an every day thing Harry.

Me:ha i know i know just making sure

Alison:why?

Me:i dont wana be lonely when i get there.

Alison:haha okay so ill meet you at the foodcourt infront of Wendy's??

Me:Yup. ill see you in a sec. Ali.

Alison:Okay Harry-Boo

hmm nicknames lol.

About 5 minutes later we got to the mall and went through the front entrance.

"Cellphones?" asked Zayn.

"Got 'em" we said.

"Well meet at Chik-fil-A at 9 okay?"

We all nodded and walked away.

"You meeting up with Alison?" ask Ni. "Yup.You meeting up with anyone??" i asked.

"No. You know i cant be with a girl who'll try to eat my food." fatass. I spotted Alison and gave Niall a nod. I walked towards her admiring her beauty. She wore a moroon jacket and black jeans with a white beanie. She was so beautiful♥.

"Hey gorgeouse c; " i said.

"Hey sexy c; how ya' doin' ?" she replied.

We made small talk and headed to a small yogurt stand.

"Where do you want to go?" i asked. Her birthday is coming up and i want to know wat to get her. "Hmmm. . . . The Disney Store!!" she yelled and grabbed my arm and ran towards the small store across us. "Uhm,okay?" weird.

"Omg look at this mickey mouse shirt! Its so cute!" she twirled through the whole store looking at stuff while i noted down the things she liked the most. "Hey! Lets go to Hot Topic!" again,she grabbed my arm and dragged me towards Hot Topic.

"Oh look at this! oh! look!" again we repeated the same thing over and over again. Id spend a whole fortune on this girl. Finaly,after going througn EVERY fucking store, i invited to buy her something at Starbucks. I gave her my wallet (Yes, i trust the hoe) and let her order for both of us. When our order came up we sat a nearby table.

"Whats this??" i asked her not knowing wat she ordered for me. "Its hot chocolate with caramel and a caramel donut." she said with a smile. Adorable.

"Alison,you know. . . . . that i dont eat much caramel ! Haha you little devil!" i teased. Damn her.

"Ha oh come on Harry. For me??" she said while making a pouty face. Aww. Damnitt.

"Okay,anything for you Aliツ" i made her blush. Yes! she totaly likes me ha.