10

At the age of 87, Madilyn has passed away of natural causes. She was spunky and full of life, and had a deep passion for all her family and friends. She is survived by her husband Jack, her daughters Violet and Bailey, and her grandchildren Ashley, Winston, Dalton, and Ryan, and her two best friends Katelyn and Karma.

-x x x x x-

I gently closed the newspaper, as a single tear slipped my eye. The obituary didn't nearly bring enough light to the beautiful person Madilyn was. I myself was old and tired and knew that very soon, I would be six feet under just like Madilyn, and I prayed to God that she was happy.

She was in heaven now, I knew that for a fact, and Jack was not far behind her. Do not fear, my friends, she lived a very long and happy life and Jack is very thankful for the years he had with his love. You see, dear readers, I am old and frail, but I knew Madilyn better then most people. I was there as one of her closest friends since she was fourteen years old. I was there when she discovered the rock bands that shaped her style, I was there when she would cry about Jack and yearn for his love. I was there when she began dating him, and I was there when they fell in love and became married.

You see, this is the story of my close friend Madelyn.

My name is Victoria Grace, but you may better know me as her close friend, Karma.

The End.