Chapter 15

Bodmall glared at the her two freshly new chained prisoners with such pride. Stiles gave up fighting back when she pulled a hidden knife from her ankle. Lydia obeyed every word as soon as she saw the silver blade shine in her face.

Stiles purposely avoided Derek's glare from across the room...and possibly everyone else's looks of disappointment. Lydia and Allison however just looked at each other as if they were reading each other's minds.

"Now that everyone is comfortable and will hopefully rot away. Finn and I will take care of your town. Have fun!"

The pack didn't bother looking up at the slender woman make her way to the exit to see the smug look on her face.

The slam of the door echoed down the stairs and filled the room with silence. Everyone was drained. Not from fighting or being chained down - but from even trying to stay awake.

"So did you bring back up or what?" Erica's voice was so loud that it woke Isaac and the Argents. Lydia gave a side glare to Erica - or to what she could see of Erica - and rolled her head to Stiles, "I don't know, Erica. Why don't you ask Stiles. Care to answer that one honey?"

Stiles has had his eyes closed since he was placed against the wall, as if he was blocking reality from getting in.

Everyone's silence was too eerie for him and when he opened his eyes, Scott was the first one he saw. Disappointment and anger spread across his face. Stiles could feel everyone else's eyes.