The Marriage

Finally, a month after the ultra sound it was the day of Auri and Andrew's wedding. Auri was dressed in a no strap, white, bejeweled with real diamonds, and a gold belt around the waist, extra beautiful ball gown. Her hair was simply pulled up in a high bun. Her shoes were white long boots that reached up to her thighs. She looked extremely beautiful. Andrew on the other hand wore a blue and white tux with a blue bow tie. He wore blue pants and white shoes. They were both ready to walk down the aisle. The best man and the maid of honor walked down together then the bride's maids and the groom's men. Then came Andrew with the ring boy. Then finally came Auri shining brighter than the sun itself as she shun and walked fiercer than a fox. She looked stunning.

The two said their vows and kissed They were finally married. It was the reception and Auri decided to tell everyone they were actually pregnant with triplets, and they were all boys. At the end of the ceremony everyone congratulated them. It was indeed a night to remember.

Best of all the cake wasjust as they had pictured it. In fact they had two. In fact they made themthemselves and they tasted and looked beautiful.