Mom I'm sorry

It was not long before the weekend had come. They couldn't believe it was the say that they would have to spill the beans about the pregnancy. They went into Andrew's car and began the journey to Angel's house.

The ride to Angel's house only took 20 minutes. This gave them exactly 20 minutes to panic. When Auri and Andrew were invited into Angel's house, they sat her down.

"What's going on", said Auri's mom. "Mom we have something to tell you.", said Auri . "Well then tell me!", said Auri's mom, Angel with a smile as big as a peck of breadfruit on her face. "Well...", said Andrew "Uh huh", said Angel. "Auri- Auri's pregnant.", said Andrew. " Hold on repeat what you just said to me!" "I'm pregnant mom!", said Auri. At this point in time Angel was no longer an angel. "Where, when and also why!" "Well, it happened here on Valentine's Day, because I persuaded her to do it." "I trusted you with my little girl ,and you do this!" Said Angel very angrily. " I know ma'am, and I'm truly really sorry, but do you have it in your heart to forgive me?" " Why should I !?" "Because I really love your daughter, we've been dating for year and I truly love her!"

" Fine but you have to keep a promise to stay by her side in thick and thin" " Got it!" " One more question how far along are you?" " I am exactly 2 months and 1 week along my pregnancy." "Okay but don't do

anything dumb again! CLEAR?" " Crystal clear" they both replied.