Tamara Tells: Which Direction? One Direction

Hey guys!

So for my topic I chose songs, I can kind of be late with the ‘top’ songs probably because I hardly check iTunes (if you know what iTunes is, you’d understand) for example:

*Someone singing ‘Call Me Maybe’

Me: What’s this song called?

Person: O_o

I know, devastating right? Now I'm making sure I check iTunes once every two weeks, I'm amazed how fast the top ten can change!

So this week I chose "One Direction" those British boy singers!

One Direction......

Like really they sang one or two songs and every girl fell in love with them…

I’m making sure I write two sides of them and their songs, if I write bad stuff you guys will go ape and stop reading so really I had no choice :/ (P.S I extremely hate one direction I only chose it so I could write some bad stuff)

Lets start of with the good stuff;

-       They came third in the X Factor.

-       Two of there songs made it to the top 10!

-       There song ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ won the award for Best British Single at the BRIT Awards on the 21st of February!

-       One Directions Song ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ includes a ‘Nana Nana Nana Nana 
Nana Nana Nana Nana 
Nana” and I got to say every song deserved a ‘Nana Nana’ part ;)

-       A couple of them are cute...

Overall for the good part of 'One Direction' is there songs are very popular, they have heaps of fans and they’ve got a “Nana Nana Nana” part in their songs.

Now the bad stuff

-        I swear like 3 of the 5 are gay!

-        There defiantly auto tuned

-        They shouldn’t love there haters, they should hate them

-        They think they’re awesome with there dorky fashion but it’s a big NO NO!

Oh and P.S One direction fans:

Please stop shouting that your going to marry them, like really? That will never happy, I literally laugh at you girls!

Now that’s all from me, lets see what the girls think…

Lara:

1. What is your favourite song and why?

 Eww why should I tell you? You didn't even tell me what this was about you retard! I can't believe I’m related to you! But here it goes I always have the shortest answer!! But I shall glam it up! ONE THING! It's catchy, I don't like the voices though. Haha I love annoying you though (tamara) turning 1D music up high, dancing like a retard and screaming the words out. My favorite part of the day. It’s still not over.

Tamara: You’re a beeach!

 2. Have you listened to One direction, and do you enjoy there songs?

YES EM!! It's all over the radio well used to be until better songs came out. What do you mean enjoy? By screaming at the top of your lungs and singing to you or like the song? The song is catchy but not my cup of tea!