Tess Tells: Celebrities

Hello there!

So, my name is Tessa, I’m fourteen and I’m an alcohoholi- Oh, this isn’t AA? Well, this is… awkward.

Moving on, I have been assigned to write about celebrities. This was probably not a good choice on my part seeing as I closed my eyes and pointed to a list to determine which subject I should have. You see, I’m not very ‘famously inclined’; basically, if we were talking about celebrities it would go down like this…

You: So do Justin and Selena still go out?

Me: THEY WENT OUT!? :O

I’m probably like this because my ‘TV diet’ consists of The Comedy Channel, horrible reality TV shows (Teen Mom and Wife Swap FTW!) and Game shows. I did make it about half-way through Terra Nova; dayummm that was a good show!

So, in my attempt to learn more about celebrities, I googled it!

ce·leb·ri·ty/səˈlebrətē/

Noun:

1.A famous person.

2.The state of being well known: "his prestige and celebrity grew".

 Firstly, ‘a famous person’? Really? I could’ve told you that! And secondly, what the hell is a ‘grew’? Its sounds like a goblin or something… “GREW! Come back with my… quidditch ball?”

So then I googled ‘famous’:

fa·mous/ˈfāməs/

Adjective:

Known about by many people.

Seriously man, this is not helping me! Then I googled ‘many’:

many

Adjective:

A large number of: "many people agreed with her"; "the solution to many of our problems".

As a maths enthusiast *cough nerd cough*, I HATE it when there isn’t an exact answer to something. It’s like when people tell me that I can’t divide by zero. I’m all, “Shit son, of course you can! You have to be able to!” Or when they say that nothing escapes a black hole, I’m like, “Yes, I know, but where does it go? I has to go somewhere!” And many? Many is different in all different cases. For example, if I told you that I have a mouse that weighs 14kilos, you’d be all, “HOLY POO! That’s a big mouse!” but if I told you that I have an elephant that weighed the same amount, you be like, “Where did you get an elephant?” OR “That’s not very big!” You see my point? ‘Many’ changes depending on the situation!

So, as a last result, I called upon the rest of the girls… (Bolded is yours truly ^-^)

How do you know when someone is famous?

Carmen:  How do I know when someone is famous? They got botox scars and they are perfectly sculpted! No, okay, kinda, but they have done something amazing (or not so amazing in Paris Hiltons case) that sparked the media’s attention. Or, if you are legendary, you were Earth changing. People such as Hobble fit into this category. IF YOU DUNNO WHO HE IS BING IT YOU WITS! C:

Carmen, no one uses Bing! -___-

Jastine: When a lot of people know them.

Terri: Well... when one is famous, they must have done something pretty awesome or stupid (like the 'leave-Brittany-alone girl'). I guess someone like Paris Hilton - totally talentless - had connections. Like seriously, what the hell does she do??