🎗️

S Y N O P S I S

After waking up from a very bizarre dream, Sydney Jenkins was ready to forget it all. But when she receives a sign the next morning, what started as mere coincidences the following night became far too familiar.

A stranger. A best friend's boyfriend. A past lover.

Dreams don't come true, but things are quickly falling to place. And little did she know that she's about to have the party she only dreamed for.

Quite literally.

_____________

P L A Y L I S T

crown on the ground - sleigh bells・212 - azealia banks・throw it down - dominique young unique・liqr - sandra lyng・power - kanye west・bad girls - m.i.a.・the hills - the weeknd・bodak yellow - cardi b ・drop it low girl - ester dean・party's over - astrid s・5 in the morning - charli xcx・search party - sam bruno

_____________

S P I N - O F F

Wonderland takes place in the same universe as Get the Girl. Since this work is only a short story, however, all of the events here only occurs in only 1-2 chapters of Get the Girl (you'll figure that out shortly.) You do not need to read the previous work in order to read this one.

_____________

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

This story was inspired by real events. I'm dead serious.

When I first had the dream I thought, what the fuck. Then when I woke up, one thing led to another and I was like, what the actual fuck. You'll understand once you start this book. It was kind of batshit crazy.

Other than that, this will be a shorter story than the rest of my other works, which will be a first for me, too. I like trying new things.

Alas, enjoy the ride.