Chapter 7: True Colors Part I

Recap:

"I would appreciate it if you called me just Ayano. After all, we're going to be living for a long time together." I said while hopping off the last step and grabbing my bag, barley looking at the old butler that held it out to me.

Chapter 7: True Colors Part I

I was put in a class with Kou and Yuma, since Azusa was in a different class and Ruki was a year older.

And in that same class was Yui, the red head who pushed her and a boy with child-like features with lilac hair and talking to a teddy bear.

I've met weirder people at the black market.

During the whole class, Yui was just staring at me in shock, but I ignored her.

"Ahh.. We have a new transfer student. Will you please introduce yourself?" Sensei said motioning to me.

I stood up brushing my hair behind my ear. Hearing whispers all around the room.

"A transfer student? That's rare..."

"Look, she's so pretty and lovely!"

"I agree. She looks so much like royalty!"

"And she seems like the cute Gothic Lolita type of girls! I love those people!! There so kawaii!"

"I bet you she's going to be popular in no time."

"The should we try and be friends with her?"

"Popular or not, I'd love to be friends with her!"

The whispers and gossip were silenced and started by the click of my heels as I made my way toward the front.

Putting my best closed lip smile, my smile stopped all the whispers.

"Hi everyone, my names Ayano Komori and I'm just new around here, so I hope you take good care of me!" I said while bowing down.

"Woah. Isn't the same one that was on the news that was reported missing! It's her!"

"Komori? isn't that the same surname as Komori-San?"

"Komori Yui? But they don't look at all the same! They don't even look related! I mean Komori-san's okay, but this girl is like on a whole different level!!"

"Class, pipe down! Lessons are beginning! Komori-San, you may sit down now."

I could still feel Yui's stare and heard people questioning her as I sat back in my seat. The whispers never ceased.

'How boring this class is... I could go outside free to do whatever I want right now....'

My sixth sense felt someone watching me, I turned my head slightly, not making it noticeable, but only to let my eye be able to scan the room.

Several rows behind, Kou was smirking at me. When he caught me gaze his smile widened and his head made a small motion to the window.

It was unnoticeable to the naked human eye, but having to live in smoky, dark rooms for two years served me well.

He read it...He read my heart. It all seems to make more sense. Though I still didn't know what allowed him to do that, that fact surprised and amused me. Looks like I'll have to be more careful. That glitch when I said that their house was a mansion, even though I claimed I never saw it, no doubt raised their suspicious of me. How foolish of me to let something like that to slip my mouth.

Turning my head all the way to completely face Kou and away from the teacher, I gave him and innocent smile.

Let's see if he can read this....

'Good Luck trying to read my heart, because I can convince not only others, but even myself.'

His face showed a bit surprise, but not before turning back into a smirk and his eyes showed an even more excited glint.

Even though I admitted that I'm a liar, I didn't care, as long as I was able to convince other human beings, I was perfectly fine.

(Time Skip)

Class was over and it was free period, I managed to avoid all four of the Mukami brothers, due to luck and strategy.

My footsteps stopped when I saw a familiar blonde at the end of the hallway, swaying and looking dizzy.

"A-Ayano?"