Chapter 3: Run Away

Recap-

My plan was set and I intended it to work. I put the envelope next to my hidden knives, grabbed my luggage, and checked my reflection a second time, sticking the smile upon my frown.

Chapter 3:Run Away

Father had given specific instructions to the driver to where I was heading, and to ensure I got there safely.

After bidding father goodbye, I made my way into the car and told the driver to start the engine.

The ride in total took one hour, letting me take a 24.65 minute nap, I like to be precise. And the rest of the time to complete my plan.

The car stopped at a large modern mansion with iron gates twice taller than me.

After giving tip to the driver, and telling him I'll go inside by myself, he drove away.

After I couldn't see the car anymore, I muttered under my breath.

"Foolish."

I grabbed my luggage and turned the opposite way the car came, toward the city and away from the church. Walking away from the mansion.

It took 20 minutes to reach the city under the humid setting sun. Usually the normal person would sweat and their feet would be tired from wearing two and a half inch heels. But wearing this outfit all the time, to my advantage, I was completely fine. And I tended to avoid places where it was hot, I hated getting sweat on my clothes, mainly because it would spoil them.

I found a inn that was clean and just the right price and went out for a walk.

After buying some more gothic Lolitha clothes and dresses with accessories from my favorite stores, I sat on a bench, planning what to do tomorrow.

My original plan was to join the underground crime world where I could be free, but never be found.

And no one would dare to expose my identity. There was a law that stated that no one could expose someone from the crime world unless you wanted your neck off your head. Besides even if someone did tell the police about someone else's identity, the cops would come and destroy the whole underground market (also known as the black market) the person that exposed the identity would be put to jail for being a part of the black market.

Plus, in the black market I was respected, I visited there often when Yui and father were asleep, catching up on the news.

"What? You mean she hasn't arrived? But I checked on the driver...He said she made it, he saw with his own eyes... Yes, if I would known I would have escorted her there myself. My dearest apologies Mukami-sama. I will find her as soon as possible and personally bring her to you."

I froze. That voice was all too familiar. That voice belonged to my father. Seiji Komori.