Chapter 5: What was Lost was Found Part II

Recap:

"So I guess this goose chase is over huh? What a shame. I hadn't had such a thrilling experience in such a long time.... I assume your the Mukami brothers?" I said while grinning, giggling lightly, my eyes reflected by the night lamps that gleamed a yellow tinge, and my laughter echoing in the now empty street. Staring right into their now glowing unnatural red eyes, showing they weren't quite human.

Chapter 5: What was Lost was Found Part II

"Oi, we looked all over the city for you! Do know how tiring it was?" The figure that was taller that the rest at the end of the alley shouted.

I leaned against the wall, calm as ever.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said smoothly and calmly.

"Oi, don't lie with me." The tall figure growled at me. Stepping closer in a threatening way.

Though I didn't even flinch. I pushed myself up from the scratchy brick wall, and faced the tall figure with my arms crossed each other, each hand griping a knife.

"Lie? Are you accusing me of lying? Sir, I take that to offense. I was raised in a church, where lying is considered a sin. Like I said, I don't know what your talking about. the driver dropped me off at the wrong destination and I happened to be cornered by criminals, who I barely managed to escape. I was on my way trying to find your house, but got lost. And I didn't want to call my father because I was afraid of him being angry. And when I saw the screen of my missing, I was just about to run to the police station." I said with a straight face and a hard stare.

"Then why were you hiding in this alley?" The one near the front asked, his blue-gray eyes observed me.

"I already got cornered by thugs, and do you except me to be as stupid to just go without knowing that there are bad people wanting me for a reward?" I snapped back.

"Then how do you explain this?" The second figure stepped out, revealing a young man that towered over me slightly, and was handsome with gray hair that faded into white and blue-gray eyes. He wore a school uniform somewhat similar to the same red head that pushed Yui away.

In his hand he was holding my pink cellphone that I never liked.

If I wasn't able to trick others, including my own heart, with my lies, I would have been exposed right at that moment.

That's not mine....

"I'm sorry but that cellphone does certainly not belong to me. The last time I remember, I accidentally left mine in the car on the way to your house. Don't you thinks it's odd, maybe the driver had something to do with my "mis location".

"Kou is she lying?" The gray haired man said while his strong gaze never leaving my eyes.

My eyes darted to the man's right as a another figure approached next to the gray haired man. Whose name was apparently "Kou".

"Her heart wavers when she speaks but it goes along to what she's saying." Kou was more cuter than the other man, and his uniform had flashy accessories, his blonde hair covered his one eye, leaving a baby blue one staring at me.

"I like the way she dresses...." I turned my back for the two to see a timid, small person with boy-like features, and teal colored hair, wearing some sort of beret. He also wore a somewhat matching uniform like the others, but his arms, neck and legs were wrapped in bandages. there was also a scar on the bridge of his nose.

"Tch... Let's just get her and go home this is getting tiring..." The last figure, and the first person that talked to me, was a tall muscular man with orange eyes and caramel hair that was tied in a loose ponytail.

Ignoring all of them, I looked up in the sky, and saw the misty clouds clearing, making the full moon shine against my eyes.

My bangs covered my eyes as my lips turned into a slight frown.

'Someone? Please! Help!'

A little girl soaked in rainwater, looking at the red full moon, water pouring out of her eyes despite the rain and thunder clasping and making the girl shudder.

'Someone.....please...'

No, that's not me..

My frown turned into a smile once again as I faced the gray haired man.

The sounds of my heels clicking echoed all around, bouncing around the brick walls and coming back to me.

I was inches away from the gray haired man's as I leaned forward, letting my body weight be supported by his lean body.

His face showed boredom, but his eyes showed interest.

Using the tip of my nail on my right pointer finger, I lifted his chin up, allowing me to get close to his ear.

"Tonight is a full moon, isn't it? The night....where creatures like you are the most thirsty for human blood, and the most powerful." I said while smiling, my breaths hitting his unbelievably pale skin.

In a millisecond I spun on my heel and off the man, I didn't even bother to check his response.

I turned to the timid looking person and let my pointer finger and middle finger of my left hand walk on his chest up to his neck, where I stopped and looked at the boy with a piercing gaze. A slight bush speared around his face, making it all more fun.

"Isn't that right vampire?" I said in his ear, my cheek slightly brushing against his cold skin.

When I pulled back, his face was red and he was breathing slightly hard. Heheheh.....

Seeming their amused faces mixed with a bit of surprise, made my smile widen.

"Oi! Aren't you teenagers a bit too young to be out so late?" a slurred, drunk voice rounded near us.

"Oh, look boss! A girl! How bout be have some fun, huh?"

"Yeah, she's got a nice body too. Heheh...."

Three men appeared blocking the alley entrance.

One, who was the boss was more chubby than the others was wearing a white suit, letting his belly pudge over his belt.

Two others wearing black suits, not silk and as expensive as the chubby man's. Showed that they were his personal servants.

"Wait! I know you! You're the Queen of Liars! You little brat! You took all my money 8 years ago! I thought I killed you! But it turns out a brat like you found shelter at a church huh?" The boss yelled at me, his eyes widening in recognition. He was slowly turning sober.

"Heh.. This time, I'll make sure you really die, and I'll take down these young men too!" the boss pulled out a sleek, silver handgun while the other two did the same.

A bullet aimed for the gray haired man, but I stepped in front, putting my left hand out, and letting the bullet hit my silver, oh and did I also mention titanium ring. It didn't even scratch, much less make a dent.

I reached into my petticoat and pulled out three knives. Small, but them could kill in seconds. I dashed forward, and threw all three knives that were between my fingers, right at their hearts.

Immediately they fell to the ground all closed their eyes, not opening them ever again.

I took the bloodied knives out and whipped their blood on their shirts that reeked of alcohol. Making sure there wasn't any blood, I safely tucked them back in my pocket.

"So, are we going to go your mansion or what?"