Oh yeah, chapter 9 yeah.

For the rest of the week I saw no one and did practically nothing. All I did was go to school and come home, other than that I just sat in my room on my laptop and listening to music. To be honest I didn’t even talk to many people at school, not in a mean way I was just not in the mood for extreme socialising. Although I found listening to the Ed Sheeran cd countless amount times, has helped me find what I want and has helped me find myself a little bit. My mum and Jonathon were practically over, he hadn’t stayed at ours at all since Tuesday and it was now Friday night. Mum was ok now though, tomorrow she was going to stay at her sisters for a couple of days. We had both been kind of avoiding all human contact lately, although I didn’t really have a reason to. I just kind of found out what I wanted and I did help mum a lot. Even though in the past I would have been all over Beau, he would have been perfect for me. Now for some reason, I can’t help but be falling for Jai; even though we hadn’t spoken since Monday afternoon. Now that I felt like I was ready to be my usual, loud and sociable self, I couldn’t wait to see everyone at Smitty’s part tomorrow night.

I checked the time on my laptop, it was 01:07am, I had already said goodbye to my mum as she was leaving at like 5 tomorrow morning so she could catch her flight Brisbane. I just sat on Tumblr scrolling through the dashboard at great pace, stopping at hot photos of guys and interesting quotes. I closed Tumblr and went onto Facebook, among my messages I noticed I had one from Jai. Hey, you’re going to the party tomorrow aren’t you? Aww, that’s so cute that he thought of me. See? This is why I like him more than Beau, he is thoughtful and sweet. Not that I don’t like Beau completely… I replied back.  Jai♥ Yeah I am going, you better be! I noticed he was still online, I waited a few moments before he replied saying. Yes of course I am, can’t wait to see you :P. As you could imagine I smiled and blushed like crazy and just stared at my computer with amazement. Thank you. I replied back with a heart, I then got a message for Cassie. Babe, it’s been so long! I have missed you! Don’t worry, Tori filled me in. You should have called though! Do you know what you’re wearing tomorrow night? I replied back, Sorry! Haha, I’m fine really! Yeah, I decided what I was wearing yesterday after school. I went to the shops by myself! Hahaha it was so weird! I looked over at my outfit that was laying on my deck chair, I was excited to wear it. It was a short white relaxed fitting polyester dress. It had a scalloped back and neckline. The low cut plunging back line was a feature to the dress. It had sheer long sleeves with an elastic cuff detail. I was going to wear it with a tight bun and plain black pumps that had a small strap which made them extra comfy and great for parties. The only accessories I was going to wear was a few rings. As the dress was perfect as is, I did not want to go ahead and ruin it by overdoing it with accessories. Cassie replied back, Aww cutie J hehe, I have to go shopping tomorrow! Haha talk about last minute, have a good sleep beautiful xo. I closed my laptop and tucked myself in bed, just as I started drifting off to sleep I felt my phone vibrating. I checked my phone *Beau<3<3<3- Good night loser.* I scrolled down to see a selfie of him lying in bed. I mean it was hot but… ok yeah it was hot. *You- Night sexy* I took a photo of myself with a horrible expression; I laughed at my photo over and over before I finally sent it. I chucked my phone down and slowly but surely went to sleep.

I woke up slowly after hearing a lawn mower next door, the time on my clock read 12:42pm. I stood up slowly stretching and walking into the kitchen. I found money on the counter and a note from mum. I couldn’t be bothered reading it so I just left it and dove straight into the fridge. After getting breakfast and unpacking the dishwasher I went into my trashed room, I hadn’t cleaned it all week and I had just been throwing makeup, clothes and hair shit all over the place. Ok, let’s be productive. I cleaned my whole room including vacuuming, I also cleaned my bathroom and finally the kitchen. Still in my pyjama’s I grabbed my laptop and sat down at my desk. I spent around an hour doing a maths assignment, I found myself just on Tumblr in the end. I spent a bit longer on Tumblr, YouTube and Facebook. At around 03:30 I put on a movie and cuddled up in the aircon. Although it was already cool inside my house, I felt like wrapping myself in a blanket. To be honest I did fall asleep for around an hour so I did miss half of the movie. I woke up from the closing credits. It was now 05:48, so I decided to start getting ready. I had a long, hot shower, I shaved my legs and arms. I plucked my eyebrows, moisturised my entire body and blow dried my hair. I quickly ran a straightener through my hair and put my hair in what I thought was a perfect bun. It wasn’t perfect without half a can of hairspray though. My makeup consisted of brown eye shadows, light foundation, light blush, fake eyelashes and a baby pink lip balm. With a quick spray of hair spray on my face to keep it on while I’m dancing and sweating later. I fixed up my chipped white nail polish and threw everything I needed for the night into a plain black clutch to match my heels. I slipped into my dress and was extremely happy with how it looked. My skinned looked even more tan against the white material, looking at the back of my dress in the mirror, I noticed you could see my back bone sticking out. I grabbed my clutch and walked out of my front door.

After walking for 5 blocks, I arrived at Smitts house. It was now a quarter to 8. There was around 20 people out the front of his house, most of them were smoking and all of them were drinking. As I walked through the front gate I said hello to everyone I knew. I was glad to see there was no one younger than me here. There were people my age, but no one under 16. I walked through the front door to hear the loud thumping music. Lots of people dancing and all over the house, out the back and all over the stairs, I could even here them upstairs. It looked like all of Melbourne showed up. I kind of stood there awkwardly, when a group of familiar girls walked up to me. We talked for a bit and then I decided to get a drink. There was people standing around the bar, I noticed there was even a bartender. I felt a hand touch my bare back as I went to tell the bartender what I wanted, I spun around to see beau standing there with a big smile on his face. “I was hoping it was you” He yelled over the music, thankfully he looked still sober. “Haha; that would be embarrassing if it wasn’t!” I replied also yelling. I grabbed my blue cruiser off of the counter and followed Beau outside to see Skip, Tori and Cassie. They were all half dancing and talking in a circle holding their drinks. Beau had his hand on me and said in my ear “You look like an angel in that dress” He smiled shyly. “Hahaha smooth” I said winking at him. “Where’s Jai and Luke?” I asked starting to join in their dancing. “In with James and Tyla I’m pretty sure?” he replied. “Is Tyla a girl or boy?”  I blurted out. Fuck, what the hell?! That wasn’t even forward at all Blake. Nice one. “Boy?” Boy said looking at me funny, “Tyla Sandiford” Said Skip. Thank fuck for Skip. We stayed there for around half an hour when I got a crazy urge to go to the bathroom. I told the group and went back inside, “BLAAAKE!” I heard as I hurriedly walked towards the bathroom. I turned to see Smitt with is arms wide open, he looked hot as hell. I jumped up into his arms and he spun me around. I looked over to see Beau staring at us, I just smiled at him but I got no smile back. I spoke to Smitt for a little bit before I had to run to the toilet. I walked out of the bathroom and bumped straight into a tallish figure. “Oh hey there” I said noticing it was Jai. “Holy shi…” He said pulling me into a passionate hug. “How are you?” I asked still wrapped in his arms. “Great, it’s so good to see you” he replied letting go. “Yeah, It’s good to see you too” I said staring into those brown luscious eyes of his.  He giggled “Let’s get a drink and go for a walk.” He took me by the hand and led me to the bar. “What, did you want to leave the party?” I asked grabbing one of the Smirnoff cans that were sat on the counter for Jai and me. “Yeah, just for a bit”, I looked at my drink and then back at him, “Sure” I said excitedly.

On the way out we walked past James and Tyla who were talking to 3 beautiful girls, sat next to them on a couch was Luke and another girl who seemed to know the other girls. He had his arm wrapped around her and his beer in his other hand. I looked at Luke and winked, “Who’s this?” I asked nudging him stupidly. “Oh this is Davida, isn’t she beautiful?” he slurred. “She’s gorgeous” I said patting him on the head before getting dragged out the front by Jai. We walked for a minute or two, we could still hear the music. After a few more minutes of walking, we plonked ourselves down on the pavement. “You look stunning you know?!” Jai said inching his body a little closer to mine. “Well thanks, you happen to look very handsome haha” He looked at me with horrified eyes, “You sound like my mum!” I laughed at him. He placed his cool hand on my back, I shivered as he pulled me in closer to him. “You cold?” He asked concerned, “Oh just a little you know haha.” He hugged me tightly, we would have looked weird just sitting in the street hugging but it felt nice. “I wish I had a jumper to give you” He rubbed my bare back to keep me warm. “It’s ok, I like being out here with you”. He turned his head to face me and smiled. His face came closer to mine and he just paused. He stared at me for a goof 5 seconds before pressing his lips to mine. 

Yep... I'ts shit but it was a quick one so yeah haha x