Chapter 1- Where it all began- JANOSKIANS

A LITTLE FUCKING DISCLAIMER MY FRIENDS.

The first few chapters are really horrible because I wrote them a LONG time ago.. 

And yeah, that's pretty much it.

Actually no it's not... my punctuation and grammar throughout this whole thing is just fucking horrible.

*Beep Beep Beep Beep* “Uhh” That stupid fucking alarm clock. Wait… Todays the day! Yes! The 31st of March, the day I get to meet the true loves of my life. I get to meet the Janoskians. I roll out of bed and slam my alarm clock. ~09:01~ Ok I have 2 hours to get ready, I stand up and look in the mirror. Wow… my hair is something else; it’s down to the middle of my bum and right now it resembles a lion’s mane. Last night I dyed it dark purple and then I bleached about 4 inches of the bottom, after that I dyed the bleached ends pink. Yeah, it’s pretty much dead now. Oh well it looks amazing.

Now what to wear, what to wear. I open up my closet, it is over filling. God, I love clothes. Oh wait, I better put on moisturiser. I was tanning yesterday so I could look good for the Janoskians and I got a bit burnt. The redness has gone down now but this is not a good time for dry skin. I tan pretty easily, my mum is Brazilian and my real dad grew up in California. Oh yeah, I don’t know my real das because he left when I was 2, no biggie. My step dad who came when I was 4 is pretty cool.

Anyway back to my outfit, I pick up my ‘Vans’ dress. Well it’s not supposed to be a dress, it was really huge so I cut the sleeves off and now I call it a dress. It pretty short for a dress but, it just covers my bum. I have really thin thighs naturally but I have been going for runs lately so they look a more defined now. I slip the dress on, wow shorter than I remember. Oh well it looks fine, it looks really hot outside. I turn my straightener on and brush my hair, after I quickly straighten my hair; I put it in a high pony tail. It’s really slick and really high. I leave some hair out to wrap around my hair tie, yep… I’m having a pretty good hair day.

Ok makeup time, I do my eye makeup glittery, and then a bit of foundation, wow it looks really light. I guess I got more tanned than I thought, I look really brazilin today. I put some really pink blush on and some ‘Paw Paw’ cream on my lips. After I brush my teeth, pluck my eyebrows and shave my armpits, I go upstairs. I look into the shoe cupboard; hmm I think electric blue chucks today. I grab my frilly socks and walk into the kitchen; mum has left for work already. She works 6 days a week, all day. Jonathon, my step dad works away. I don’t call him dad anymore… it doesn’t feel right. We have lots of money because my parents work so much. This means they give me lots of money, this means I have lots of cool stuff.

After my wheat-bix and coffee, I have some gum. I look in the mirror one more time and grab my skate board. Oh shit… My bag! I quickly run down stairs and pack my bag. I rush out the door, I have half an hour to get to the meet and greet. That’s plenty of time, but I still have to catch a train. After skating to the train station, swiping my ‘Go Card’ and waiting for my train; I finally sit down. ~10:54~ Ok so I’m running a little late, Oh well. By the time I get to the meet and greet it has already started. There is hundreds and hundreds of girls swarming, oh my god… there they are. Up on stage, Jai and James are talking to some girls, Luke is kicking a soccer ball with Daniel and Beau is doing a handstand.

I walk over, *I wanna be drunk when I wake up* my ringtone started playing. “ARE YOU HERE YET???” I hear my best friend Cassie screaming into the phone. She’s been my best friend forever, she’s so beautiful and we have so much in common. We both have the same style, we both were born with blonde hair and we both are abnormally tan. That’s not all but we do look a lot alike. Although… she has light fetures and dark eyes, where I have dark features and really light eyes. They are a blue/grey colour and hers are really dark brown. “I just got here, where are you?” I yell back. She must be in the mist of it all. “I’m standing at the stage and Luke is making his way over!” Holy shit I start speed walking over to the stage. “Get your fucking beautiful ass over here!” I spot her. She hangs up as she sees me, now if I could only get to her. I try a gentle approach to get through the swarm of girls. After trying again and again, I get a little bitchy and push my way through.