Chapter 5 <3

We continued walking, it was a pretty short walk from my school to the shops. We talked the whole way, I learnt a lot about him and he learnt a lot about me. I told him about my dad and he told me about his, it was nice to have something in common like that. I told him I wasn’t religious at all and he was totally accepting of that, he also said he could have guessed that… We finally arrived at the shops and went into the tattoo parlour. “Ayyy Stevieee!” I yelled out, the belles on the door went crazy as I swung the door open. “Look who we have here, if it isn’t Mrs popular herself” Stevie got up from behind the desk and gave me a hug. Stevie is Cassie’s cousin, I always see him when I’m at Cassie’s house. He did my tattoo and every single one of my piercings, he’s really nice but can get a little creepy haha. He’s 22 and is covered in tats. He has quite a few piercings and wears American gangster clothes. He’s white. “Come here girl” he grabbed my arm and spun me around, I giggled embarrassed and pushed him away. “So I was wondering… My I get my hip dermals done?” I chucked my bag in the corner and stood close to Jai. “Of course you can bub” he said smiling “Who’s your friend” he asked as he looked Jai up and down. “My names Jai” he said proudly, “He’s my new friend” I placed my hand on Jai’s shoulder. “Oh yeah. Hey Jai, I’m Steve” Steve shook Jai’s and shared they friendly eye contact. “Let’s get into the fucking room of pain then hey?” I said grabbing Jai’s hand and leading him towards the piercing room. Stevie followed us calling one of the other employees to come and take over front counter.

After the agonising experience was over; Jai and I went to the food court. “What do you feel like?” I asked him, I was trying to keep my hips as still as possible because one move might have set the ‘water works’ off. “Maybe like… Subway?” he asked, he looked stupid holding my bag but I couldn’t be more thankful for him doing it. “Sounds good” I say as we walk over to the friendly employee at Subway. We ordered and received our food and sat down at a table. I dove straight into my meal; Jai looked at me and laughed. “I’m surprised you even eat” he joked, I laughed “What’s that supposed to mean?” “Well I saw your tummy in there, it’s very skinny” I pulled a face at him, “Not in a bad way! Trust me, it’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. I can tell you work out or something haha” Hmmmm Jai Brooks just called me sexy. Well, not me but my tummy. Good enough. We stared at each other for a few seconds, “Do you know how easy it is to get lost in your eyes?” he asked shyly, “I mean are they even real?” “Huh?” he sounded crazy. “I mean are they contacts or something?” I laughed at his cuteness. “Yeah they are real you dork!” We laughed together, “I don’t get how your mum lets get all those piercings and that tattoo.” “Haha, I don’t get how your mum lets you be such a nuisance in public!” He nodded “True, I can’t even tell you what my Nonna would do if I got a tattoo haha” Aww :3 “oh really? Yeah mum’s pretty cool about that sought of stuff” We smiled at each other. After we had finished eating we decided leave the shops and walk around outside. “So what did you mean about everyone knowing who I was before?” I was so curious, “I don’t know haha, everyone just seems to know who you are or at least have heard of you” he laughed embarrassed. Aww his shy smile is adorable! We sat down next to a fountain, Jai was still holding my bag. “Thank you so, so much for like… taking care of me, I guess haha” “No worries, I could imagine how much it hurt” “Yeah haha, your hands are so soft by the way” Shit… I sound like a creep. He laughed “Pfft that’s not something to brag about for a guy haha” I couldn’t help gazing into his eyes, he was so flawless. *I wanna be drunk when I wake up* my phone started vibrating like crazy in my bag, “It’s in the side pocket” I said, thanks for ruining the moment fuck. “Uhh… It’s Beau” he said handing me the phone. 

Me: Hello?

Beau: Hey

Me: Hi…

Beau: Umm, what are you doing?