Shot 1

Peter appointed Neal to watch Nora in the car as he and Agent Stevenson could discuss about her sentence in jail. Peter drives while Agent Stevenson sits in shot gun. Peter pushes her into the back seat. Nora growled at him. 'Does he not know how to treat a woman?' She thought.

Neal climbs in and sits in the seat across from Nora. Behind him is one of those black windows that separate the driver and the passenger. Peter closes the door, and Nora gives him one final smirk.

She could feel the car to start moving. Neal's face was priceless! He looked so sad that she wasn't an interesting innocent girl. Fooling him with her age and innocence is her best card after all.

Neal turns away from Nora and focuses more outside. She smirks. "Did someone kill a puppy to make you have that sad look?"

Neal glances over to give her a glare. "I shouldn't have fallen for your con."

"It was a small one, nothing that grand." Nora leans forward and stares at him. "Yet you fallen for it."

"You'll be in jail for a long time for what you did." Neal leans forward, putting his elbows on his knees. He smirks. "Have fun in jail."

Nora brings her cuffed hands under and over her legs that it looked like she was cuffed with her hands in front. Neal wasn't surprised which some how turned her on a little. Just a little. "No wonder why I didn't kill you those many years ago."

Neal looked shocked. "What?"

Nora answered with a swift movement of her cuffed hands over his head that she was hugging his neck and forced a kiss on his very soft lips. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her back. Nora had kissed many men, and none were compared to Neal's. His was rough, yet gentle at the same time.

They didn't notice the separating window roll down, well Nora did but she was too focused at Neal ravaging her lips. "NEAL!"

"Peter!" Neal hits Nora's side with his elbow as he quickly moves away from their kiss.

"FRICK!" Nora yells in pain. She un-looped her cuffed hands away from Neal and hugged her sides with her elbows. She glares at Peter. "Peter Peeper, stop peepping!"

"I knew something was up from all that silence!" Peter ignores her. He points at Neal. "I'm leaving this window down to check up on you two!"

The car swerves as Peter continues to rant. Nora could see a red light up ahead.

"Peter the wheel!" Neal points at the wheel.

Peter notices and grabs the wheel. He stopped right on time.

Neal turns back at Nora, wiping away his mouth in disgust. She frowned. 'It wasn't that bad.'

"Disgust that you kissed an assassin?" She asked.

"You left lip gloss on my face." Neal said.

"I don't wear any lip gloss..." Nora kicks back Neal's lie in his face.

Neal leans back in his spot. They stare at each other. "What do you mean about killing me those many years ago? I just met you today."

"Oh! Now he talks." Nora leans back in her spot also. "Would you prefer me answering here or at White Collar?" She plays with her handcuffs, then it clicked releasing her hands from the cuffs. Nora gives it to Neal as his eyes widen in shock. Nora rubs her hands from the pain.

"In White Collar, so that we can record you." Peter answered for Neal.

*8 hours later*

Nora walked out of the bathroom on the plane with a huge smile on her lips. Who knew having a make out session in a tight bathroom was dangerous and exciting! Sadly she still had her hand cuffs on. The male flight attendant gives her a small peck on the lips. "A.S.A gave you a deposit. Also they left a message. 'Get out as fast if can, if not stay as their dog then.'" He whispers in Nora's ear and then gives her a phone card. "Call this number if you decide to be a dog or not."