Sneak Peak: Tu Me Manques

I thought I'd add a little sneak peak to my newest manuscript (which is still in the works) and see what all of your thought's are!♡ No need for a blurb. It's very short, and very to the point.

Cover made by the AMAZING @Ashley_Mariex! Her work speaks for itself! It is unbelievably amazingly perfect!♡

I hope you all like it!♡

____________________

Daniel Summers. Ebony didn’t know where to begin. He had not changed. His hair was still cut in the same, mid-length, shining with the gel he had smoothed it down with. He was bright, but his eyes took the bly off of any imperfections he might have. They were ocean blue, glimmering with white reflections and his pupils were small. They were the kind that people wrote about, that they got lost in. And, Ebony had. Many times.

Daniel had not changed. Not his style, his appearance and certainly not his facial features. It was as if he had not aged. Ebony would have certainly thought that she’d been transported back to the day she met him.

But, Daniel was blinking, eyes narrowing. “Um, sorry, but how do you know my name?”

Ebony’s heart was squeezing, torn between dread, excitement and the urge to be sick. “Dan, it’s me,” she laughed. “Ebony Iris. The girl from Malibu that summer.”

But, still, there was nothing. No recognition. No memories. No existence.

Ebony forced a laugh, though she could barely conjure up one at such a time. “Dan, stop joking around. You do remember me, don’t you?”

No.” Daniel stretched the word out, almost bewildered. “Can we just get our drinks?”

“Uh, yeah.”

Ebony trailed away to behind the counter, but their drinks were pushed far out of her mind. She could hear the laughing and she could feel the stares and she knew they were wondering if she was crazy or delusional.

As soon as she was out of sight, she let the wall hold her weight. He didn’t remember. He didn’t even remember.

But, Ebony remembered everything. She remembered the spoken words, the times of wonder, the dates and the secrets and the rest. And, she didn't know how to forget.

________________

So, yeah, that practically sums it up! Please do comment on your thoughts! Like I say, it's still a work in progress, so any advice is welcome!♡

Amy x

Also, I've made a Twitter and Instagram dedicated to my writing 'career' which is very slowly coming together! Just let me know Wattpad sent you there and I will follow right back!♡

Instagram & Twitter: @AmyLAuthor