Going To Francisco's

"GUYS! ENOUGH!" I screamed. Honestly, in my 13 years in the Loud House, I've never heard it so...quiet. I ran out of the room, hopped on my bike, and rode to Francisco's house.. Ignoring my siblings calling me to come back.

T I M E S K I P

About ten-ish minutes later, I arrived at his house. He was in his front yard playing basketball. I rode over to him. "Hey, Lynn!" he said and set down his basketball. "Hey.." I replied. We walked up to each other. "So, what's up?" he asked. I don't know why, but I just burst into tears and fell to my knees. He sat down next to me on the grass and wrapped an arm around me. "What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything.." Francisco asked softly. I rose my head from my arms, looked at him, and said "Depression.." He saw my lip. "What happened?!" Francisco asked in concern. "Alia.. She pushed me onto the concrete." I said shaking. "Did she get in trouble? Did you tell a teacher?" he asked. I looked down guilty. "no.." I continued to cry. "Hey.. Why don't you come inside? My mom is making homemade hot chocolate! It's yummy in your tummy!" he said rubbing his stomach. I giggled, but stopped seconds after. Francisco stood up and reached his arm out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Francisco and I walked to the inside of his house holding hands. It was our first time holding hands, so I was slightly blushing. "HEY!" I heard someone call. Francisco and I turned around to see...

A/N:
WOOT WOOT!!! Another successful chapter!! Suggest who you think is calling out to Lynn and Francisco. BAII!!!